2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by cartune

Bama 3-2

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Mississippi State is the best last place team I've probably ever seen.

sec west is just brutal.
last year, even with a 9-4 record, state finished fifth in the west.  those four losses?  yep, all to the four teams ahead of them in the division... auburn, lsu, arkansas and alabama.

sec west is just brutal.
last year, even with a 9-4 record, state finished fifth in the west.  those four losses?  yep, all to the four teams ahead of them in the division... auburn, lsu, arkansas and alabama.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

sec west is just brutal.
Sounds like the Aggies will have a lot of fun for years to come 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

sec west is just brutal.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

pimp.gif
As much as Longhorn fans like to talk about how irrelevant TAMU is and how much they don't care about us, they sure have had a lot to say recently.

Marion Grice will be visiting TAMU either Wednesday or Thursday next week and is expected to get an offer from Sherman
pimp.gif
We need him even more now after Mister Jones left the team earlier this week.

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

pimp.gif
As much as Longhorn fans like to talk about how irrelevant TAMU is and how much they don't care about us, they sure have had a lot to say recently.

Marion Grice will be visiting TAMU either Wednesday or Thursday next week and is expected to get an offer from Sherman
pimp.gif
We need him even more now after Mister Jones left the team earlier this week.

He played with Josh Huff (WR at Oregon) at Houston Nimitz. He didn't really get the ball much because Huff was the QB, and the offense was basically Huff running wild.

He also almost quit football during his first year at Blinn. He thought he was gonna go D1 out of high school, and wasn't motivated at all when he got to Blinn.

He played with Josh Huff (WR at Oregon) at Houston Nimitz. He didn't really get the ball much because Huff was the QB, and the offense was basically Huff running wild.

He also almost quit football during his first year at Blinn. He thought he was gonna go D1 out of high school, and wasn't motivated at all when he got to Blinn.

Blinn
pimp.gif

Minus the prevent defense they played on the last drive LSU pretty much gave up 150 yards total offense. Too good.

Blinn
pimp.gif

Minus the prevent defense they played on the last drive LSU pretty much gave up 150 yards total offense. Too good.

Still not sold on LSU's offense getting them thru undefeated.. At least one time will be on fire against that D and I dont think the offense will be able to keep up.

That defense tho
sick.gif

I will give FSU props if they even keep the game close, let alone win.. That #5 ranking is a joke

Back
Top Bottom