2011 ESCALADE INFO??

My wife's lease on her 2008 is up next month and she wants another one.  However, I could extend the lease for a few months as if I get it now, it will be a 2010 but if I extend a few months I'll be able to get the 2011.  I know they aren't changing the body style at all but does anyone happen to have any info about other things they plan on doing with the 2011? 

Her current is metalic navy with tan interior, like this:

8147036.jpg

8147049.jpg

8147067.jpg

They don't have that for the 2010's so I think she's going to switch it up and go with this if we go 2010:

!!f+UcL!CGE~%24(KGrHqIH-C4EvCWUTyvdBL6Sb)fw(g~~_4.JPG

!!f+Ufe!!WE~%24(KGrHqIH-C4EvCWUTyvdBL6ScGUbJQ~~_4.JPG

!!f+W+VgBGE~%24(KGrHqQOKiwEvN8uZBLlBL6YOY6P0w~~_4.JPG

Personally, I wish she would get off the whole truck thing.  I want to get her this:

2010-bmw-m5-pic-44135.png

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Shes a damn fool if shed take a Escalade over an M5

I agree but you need to understand that where I live in suburban NY all the little moms drive trucks.  I've begged her to get a car but she won't do it.  Escalade has a very high safety rating and the Rover is pretty poorly rated so she'll only drive an Escalade.  She won't drive an X5 because she says its too small.....

I've come to the realization that most women just love trucks period. My ex-wife was the same way. Just had to have a truck.

Not sure what the first thing you posted is.

She won't get a Suburban.  First off, its like the ESV and unnecessarily large.  Second, its just a weaker version of the Escalade in terms of trim, etc.  Also, when we went to look at the one she drives now, the dealer tried to get her in a Denali and her response was "I'm not driving a GMC."

As for the Navigator, I hate Lincoln/Mercury.....the Navigator looks mad cheap to me interior-wise, etc.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I've come to the realization that most women just love trucks period. My ex-wife was the same way. Just had to have a truck.

women in trucks is a wonderful thing.
pick up trucks that is

laugh.gif

Don't wanna drive a GMC? Does she not know a Escalade is basically a luxurious Tahoe, which is pretty much what a Denali is?

Get her into another Escalade for the time being.  If the GL550 is an option I'd look at those also. I would say look at Cayennes and MLs but I think both of those models are getting new body styles by next year. I haven't seen that grey color on an Escalade before, it looks clean.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Shes a damn fool if shed take a Escalade over an M5

You're a damn fool if you think everybody wants an M5. Do you know how awful the fuel economy is on those and how dang jerky the Sequential Manual gearbox is on that sucker not to mention a relatively harsh ride? Sure as a male that loves speed and handling and the thought of a high revving V10 I would LOVE an M5, but most wives would not like it for all of those reasons listed. NT kills me with the whole M obsession.

A lot of women like the feeling of security, and a big, high off the ground SUV tends to lend that to them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At the thought of a wife/mom with a 500HP sports sedan.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

She won't get a Suburban.  First off, its like the ESV and unnecessarily large.  Second, its just a weaker version of the Escalade in terms of trim, etc.  Also, when we went to look at the one she drives now, the dealer tried to get her in a Denali and her response was "I'm not driving a GMC."

As for the Navigator, I hate Lincoln/Mercury.....the Navigator looks mad cheap to me interior-wise, etc.

Damn
2010_Range_Rover_Sport.jpg

What about the RR? Or Cayenne?

But if she's set on the Escalade.
http://www.automobile.com/2011-cadillac-escalade-review.html

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Get her into another Escalade for the time being.  If the GL550 is an option I'd look at those also. I would say look at Cayennes and MLs but I think both of those models are getting new body styles by next year. I haven't seen that grey color on an Escalade before, it looks clean.

Out of the ones you mentioned the GL550 is the only other one she's consider.  The Cayenne and ML are both small and the ML's are just weaksause to begin with.  The GL looks like a minivan to me though so I don't want her to get that.

Can anyone think of anything else I can suggest to her?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Damn
2010_Range_Rover_Sport.jpg

What about the RR? Or Cayenne?

But if she's set on the Escalade.
http://www.automobile.com/2011-cadillac-escalade-review.html

Like I said, she won't drive a Rover because of the safety rating (we have 2 kids). 

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Out of the ones you mentioned the GL550 is the only other one she's consider.  The Cayenne and ML are both small and the ML's are just weaksause to begin with.  The GL looks like a minivan to me though so I don't want her to get that.

Can anyone think of anything else I can suggest to her?
Audi Q7 or the Infiniti QX56. The QX56 is a big vehicle with luxury and a powerful engine...nice interior as well. Wife types love these...see them at the Country Club as an alternative to the GL's, ML's, and some of the others you mentioned.

I agree but you need to understand that where I live in suburban NY all the little moms drive trucks.  I've begged her to get a car but she won't do it.  Escalade has a very high safety rating and the Rover is pretty poorly rated so she'll only drive an Escalade.  She won't drive an X5 because she says its too small.....

**Jay-Z** We dont drive X5's we give them to baby mama's...  LOL so she should know was up hahaha.  Nah, I dont like the X5 either.  But it must be nice to be throwing around that lawyer money LOL.  I just joined the JD club myself, cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

A G class is the only other Luxury SUV out there my dude
Umm, no. Like I said the Infiniti QX56 and the Audi Q7 are also luxury SUV's. Heck the Q7 even has a V12 model.

Back
Top Bottom