2011 Jordan retro 3 black cement legit check please help!

Hello I'm new to the forum and could really use some help. Thanks in advance :smile:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111036603525?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2624wt_421

So basically a few things I'm wondering about the shoe are:

Why is the black rubber at the back of the shoe higher then the grey fabric?
Why is the jumpman logo on box seem fatter?
Why is some of the elephant outline jagged?
Why is the grey on the elephant print stained with black?

Seller says only authentic shoes and has perfect feedback. Bidding started at $1 but I bought them out for $270.

Elephant print looks really high and the elephant print is fading even though the rest of the shoe has no scuff marks?

Legit, but some things do look off meaning they might be b-grades or have quality issues. I will try to answer some of your questions (I have a DS pair from Champs)

1)The backtab is slightly higher in the pair pictured compared to my pair, but it might be the angle, so you should not worry. Its not like its inches higher.

2) The jumpman on the box seemson par with the one in my box, its a large jumpman so it might seem fat 

3) The elephant print is okay, those jagged triangle looking things are the way the elephant print was cut out, mines isnt perfect either it has a few here and there, but what can we expect from a mass produced shoe

4) Now, those black spots Im not sure exactly what they are, im thinking the black from the elephant print bled into the grey area, just checked mine and they have one black spot as well. so im pretty sure you're good, its a mass produced shoe by a not so great quality brand, so we cannot expect much.

One thing I did notice as the guy above me said ^^ the elephant print cut seems a tad bit higher, but it could just be the pic. they seem authentic to me overall, unless they are extremely high quality fakes, but again, they seem fine.. 

Thanks for answering my questions. But yeah he told me it was higher because of the angle. Also he said they are not B GRADES, there is no B written on the tag and they generally don't have B grades for their higher end shoes. As for fading he said the shoes are 2 yrs old and depending on how they are stored the black can run ie sitting in front of a store window etc.

Back
Top Bottom