42k for a 1 series?

roll.gif
yeap. 
ohwell.gif

Fully loaded with the M-sport package.

I was originally looking at the 2011 335is.  but they have them at 60K 
30t6p3b.gif
  - might as copp a M3. 
then I started looking at used C63 AMG's - found one at 49K w/ 16,000 miles.  But I didnt feel right dropping 50K+ on a USED car.

Might as well get used to it. Thats what the smart things gonna be for the rest of your life. 

My pops got a Vantage with 5k miles for 72 stacks

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

42k for a 1 series?

roll.gif
yeap. 
ohwell.gif

Fully loaded with the M-sport package.

I was originally looking at the 2011 335is.  but they have them at 60K 
30t6p3b.gif
  - might as copp a M3. 
then I started looking at used C63 AMG's - found one at 49K w/ 16,000 miles.  But I didnt feel right dropping 50K+ on a USED car.

Might as well get used to it. Thats what the smart things gonna be for the rest of your life. 

My pops got a Vantage with 5k miles for 72 stacks

This kid I know had 135 and he said the tires are a problem. And that he's had very bad luck with the car, been thru like 6 or 7 tires in under a year. Said the car just cannot handle a pothole. Obviously he attempts to avoid them, but still, even small ones.

This kid I know had 135 and he said the tires are a problem. And that he's had very bad luck with the car, been thru like 6 or 7 tires in under a year. Said the car just cannot handle a pothole. Obviously he attempts to avoid them, but still, even small ones.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I take it u frown on used cars?
Btw 16k miles on a whip is barely used, let alone 30k miles.
I would jump at the opportunity to cop a 335i wit 30k miles on it.
It must be nice...

actually no.  All i've had up to this point are used cars, pre-owned or factory certified.  Just looking at my options since I've never purchased a brand new car. 
embarassed.gif

Well I'm actually gonna be driving by the dealership tonight.  they want to see my trade in and appraise it.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I take it u frown on used cars?
Btw 16k miles on a whip is barely used, let alone 30k miles.
I would jump at the opportunity to cop a 335i wit 30k miles on it.
It must be nice...

actually no.  All i've had up to this point are used cars, pre-owned or factory certified.  Just looking at my options since I've never purchased a brand new car. 
embarassed.gif

Well I'm actually gonna be driving by the dealership tonight.  they want to see my trade in and appraise it.

$42k for a 1 series. Might as well look into the Mercedes C-Class.

And yes, I'd take the Evo over that 1 series, even with M package an all.

$42k for a 1 series. Might as well look into the Mercedes C-Class.

And yes, I'd take the Evo over that 1 series, even with M package an all.

See if the C63 also has the Performance package, because if it does that gives you 483HP and for 49K, no sane man should pass that up 
pimp.gif

See if the C63 also has the Performance package, because if it does that gives you 483HP and for 49K, no sane man should pass that up 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Get the C63. My brother got his with 900 miles for 55k. Beast of a car. The car feels like it's calling you a p**sy when you're going the speed limit.

But between your two choices, definitely EVO. The 135i is such a girly looking car and Im a huge BMW fan.

My sentiments exactly.

Back
Top Bottom