2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

AND OUR BIGGEST TARGET HAS BEEN SIGNED!!!!!!!!

Nick Folk returns

29uyg5e.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Whats the CRO talks looking like cause if Mike T has any type of head he gived Nnamdi big money long term knowing he will be a S in 3 years, and tries to keep CRO too

Whats the CRO talks looking like cause if Mike T has any type of head he gived Nnamdi big money long term knowing he will be a S in 3 years, and tries to keep CRO too

I see the fins got reggie bush .

The more I read the more I feel We gon get aso. I feel it for real, revis already said playin with him would be incredible and unfair
pimp.gif

NO FLY ZONE
pimp.gif

I see the fins got reggie bush .

The more I read the more I feel We gon get aso. I feel it for real, revis already said playin with him would be incredible and unfair
pimp.gif

NO FLY ZONE
pimp.gif

Havign Nnamdi and Revis on the same team is nice and all, but remember guys. We play in the AFC East (the most diverse offensive schemes). What are we supposed to do when the Phins use Reggie Bush and when the Pats use Grodkowski/Hernandez and Woodhead together in the middle?

Quick question for everyone. Welker is the #1 in NE right?

Havign Nnamdi and Revis on the same team is nice and all, but remember guys. We play in the AFC East (the most diverse offensive schemes). What are we supposed to do when the Phins use Reggie Bush and when the Pats use Grodkowski/Hernandez and Woodhead together in the middle?

Quick question for everyone. Welker is the #1 in NE right?

rex will no doubt know how to use these guys ( nnamdi & revis ) together . he can use em to shadow a guy like welker all game, let em take turns . welker is brady's # 1 for sure. as far as teams goin underneath , let em , i'm confident we'd be able to stop that.

if we have any kind of pass rush this year we'd be unstoppable on defense imo . dam my hairs are standing right now and i got goosebumps just thinking about it
laugh.gif

Santanio celebrating his deal
pimp.gif

holmescristal2-431x575.jpg

" Just finish a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal from 2002! Big bro showed loved today. "

of course the newspapers already talkin %$!! about the pic and the threat of this guy getting suspended again
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.nypost.com/p/s...l_hMeVH7vSQVlbc4G7QRNvjL

rex will no doubt know how to use these guys ( nnamdi & revis ) together . he can use em to shadow a guy like welker all game, let em take turns . welker is brady's # 1 for sure. as far as teams goin underneath , let em , i'm confident we'd be able to stop that.

if we have any kind of pass rush this year we'd be unstoppable on defense imo . dam my hairs are standing right now and i got goosebumps just thinking about it
laugh.gif

Santanio celebrating his deal
pimp.gif

holmescristal2-431x575.jpg

" Just finish a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal from 2002! Big bro showed loved today. "

of course the newspapers already talkin %$!! about the pic and the threat of this guy getting suspended again
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.nypost.com/p/s...l_hMeVH7vSQVlbc4G7QRNvjL

Alot of money tied up in CB if they do get Nnamdi...kinda nervous about this, we need to fill some other holes IMO.

Alot of money tied up in CB if they do get Nnamdi...kinda nervous about this, we need to fill some other holes IMO.

Damn....Haynesworth to the Pats...Bush to the Phins... I hate to say it but we need to snag Nnamdi Asomugha.

Damn....Haynesworth to the Pats...Bush to the Phins... I hate to say it but we need to snag Nnamdi Asomugha.

Back
Top Bottom