2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Statis22

Can you blame em lol.

Not at all... Its the Cards fault though, they handcuffed themselves with letting him have a no franchise tag clause in his contract.
Larry Fitz is the Arizona Cardinals franchise player and main man.
They did what they thought was right... Teams shouldn't be mad at that. 
Disagree.

They did what they HAD to do to keep Larry in red.

Maybe they did what they thought they had to do. I'm wiling to be they could have come up with a reasonable number without looking kinda desperate to keep him around.

With no Peyton, Indy is so damn boring to watch. I'd much rather see STL and KC on tv than the Colts and Packers.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Since the Raiders/Bengals discussion is still going on, I think if you just asked somebody whether they'd be a Raider or a Bengal, they would
say a Bengal because the Raiders HAVE been irrelevant since 02/03. No one is blind to the championships they had, and no one is blind to the
history of the Bengals past struggles. But when you say Raiders, people immediately get the stoneface, and people aren't really thinking about
that tough black and silver, how they tied into NWA, or those 70s and late 80s Raiders teams. The Black hole today doesn't strike fear in anybody,
it's been looked at as an abyss and a joke.

Come to black hole wearing the wrong colors. You'll be singing different tune
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Per Rotoworld

Citing three separate sources, Yahoo Sports' Jason Cole reports that Bucs CB Aqib Talib "can expect" a four-game suspension from the league office in connection with his role in a March shooting.

Talib's recent meeting with commissioner Roger Goodell was his second in fewer than two years, and he's only had to sit one game so far. In addition to his latest felony weapons charge, Talib was arrested by Florida Highway Patrol for allegedly assaulting a taxi driver in August of 2009. The NFL and NFLPA have an agreement on arrests that occurred during the lockout. Eight players are expected to be punished -- all repeat offenders of the Personal Conduct Policy -- and Talib is among them.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Dude's case isn't until March 2012 and he's going to be suspended....makes complete sense.

Rodgers pickin apart the defense with ease for the 3rd game in a row. Yall dont want it with Jermichael!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

With no Peyton, Indy is so damn boring to watch.

Curtis Painter makes Alex Smith look like Joe Montana.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The Colts starters looked so deflated man, even the defense. Luckily the Packers started sitting their guys early.

sucks harris didn't work out at RT..

i think eagles just need to bite the bullet and move herremans RT.. and if they like kelce so much at center, then move jamal jackson to LG

but i think there are moves we can make at both LB and Oline in-house if problems continue at either

Kelce is athletic as hell but but he needs more time, Jackson should be center or even McGlynn

I love how people dissin the pack

there the most complete squad in the L right now , Eagles cant hold a candle with that madden team to rodgers and crew.

Like i said Dallas get in on a play bid , and i wanna see ware put vick in a wheel chair .

Originally Posted by polorico

there the most complete squad in the L right now , Eagles cant hold a candle with that madden team to rodgers and crew.

Like i said Dallas get in on a play bid , and i wanna see ware put vick in a wheel chair .
laugh.gif
 Here you go.

Huh? Like...how the hell did you come to this conclusion?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Huh? Like...how the hell did you come to this conclusion?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ignorance... 

Lots of  trolling in the S&T forum recently 
tired.gif

I think the Packers are definitely more formidable right now, but the Eagles and Packers are both complete. It's more a matter putting it together for the Eagles. We'll see what happens when they do.

Lots of games today. Can't wait. Last real tune-up for the starters before week 1.

Back
Top Bottom