2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Haye looking like Andre Dirrell w/ all that movement. running, and no punch output
laugh.gif
, he's not going to be able to do that for 12 rds.....surprised he doesn't want to get inside

Haye looking like Andre Dirrell w/ all that movement. running, and no punch output
laugh.gif
, he's not going to be able to do that for 12 rds.....surprised he doesn't want to get inside

Wlad is too tense looking to end the fight with one punch.

Haye has now power on his punches. He has to punch too high. Keep shooting the straight jab to the body though.

Wlad is too tense looking to end the fight with one punch.

Haye has now power on his punches. He has to punch too high. Keep shooting the straight jab to the body though.

Hayes seem to be wearing Wlad down, Hayes making Wlad fight his fight, round 3 goes to Hayes.

Round 4 goes to Wlad although Hayes picked it up in the last 15 seconds.

Round 5 goes to Vita..I mean Wlad, if Hayes continue to keep his hands down he gonna get rocked with a right. Vita...I mean Wlad wins round 5.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Roy Jones

Hayes seem to be wearing Wlad down, Hayes making Wlad fight his fight, round 3 goes to Hayes.

Round 4 goes to Wlad although Hayes picked it up in the last 15 seconds.

Round 5 goes to Vita..I mean Wlad, if Hayes continue to keep his hands down he gonna get rocked with a right. Vita...I mean Wlad wins round 5.
30t6p3b.gif
@ Roy Jones

Somebody's going to get tired...and it won't end will for whoever does...surprised i've seen 0 body shots the entire fight

^ i think it's 3-1 Wlad also

EDIT: Emmanuel sayin what every fight fan has been saying for years to Vlad, "u gotta let ur hands go, don't jab, jab, jab"...
laugh.gif
...I"d actually encourage him to be more patient tho, don't think lead left hooks are a good idea for him vs a faster guy w/ a good right cross

Somebody's going to get tired...and it won't end will for whoever does...surprised i've seen 0 body shots the entire fight

^ i think it's 3-1 Wlad also

EDIT: Emmanuel sayin what every fight fan has been saying for years to Vlad, "u gotta let ur hands go, don't jab, jab, jab"...
laugh.gif
...I"d actually encourage him to be more patient tho, don't think lead left hooks are a good idea for him vs a faster guy w/ a good right cross

+#@$ larry merchant

unless someone tires out and gets caught by some big shots this might go the distance

+#@$ larry merchant

unless someone tires out and gets caught by some big shots this might go the distance

Hayes more active in round 6, wins round.

Red deducts point away from Wlad, Hayes gets round 7. (Edit: Tie round)

Hayes copping out, throwing himself on the floor. Fight sucks. Wlad gets Round 8.

Round 9....Fight sucks, I'm done scoring rounds.....

Hayes more active in round 6, wins round.

Red deducts point away from Wlad, Hayes gets round 7. (Edit: Tie round)

Hayes copping out, throwing himself on the floor. Fight sucks. Wlad gets Round 8.

Round 9....Fight sucks, I'm done scoring rounds.....

Back
Top Bottom