2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by 2o6

i always root against him ,but manny seems like good peoples.... i hope he gets his finances in order .

not a good look when EVERYONE ends up broke in the sport.

de la was the only success story i could think of, ....but then son got busted for white.

how many boxers can we name that didnt stay too long boxing for money, end up broke 10 years later,use PEDS , or have a drug issue?

pernell
calzaghe
tyson
holyfield
roy jones
shane
castillo
hatton
holmes
pavlik
jermain taylor

etc

theres sych a bad stigma in boxing , its hurting the sport.

and as much as i love floyd , i would bet the crib his spending/gambling will catch up to him
Add Hearns, Ray Robinson, and Joe Louis to that list.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

;His credit is just piss poor.
As far as his reported finanical misses.
If 7.1 million dollars worth the Jewelry is stolen from me chances are that I didnt pay 7.1 million dollars. Not saying he did or didnt, but thats the beauty of Jewelry expecially that high a figure. Floyd prob made money off that....
The Maybach excursion look 16% is a crappy loan, and speaks to poor credit.

A man in his position, his credit score shouldn't matter. He should have zero debt, paying for everything in cash.

Did he really take out a loan to buy a car? That is the dumbest thing ever if true.

These athletes that are making millions shouldn't have a mortgage or car loan. It makes absolutely no sense to have these things if you don't need them.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

;His credit is just piss poor.
As far as his reported finanical misses.
If 7.1 million dollars worth the Jewelry is stolen from me chances are that I didnt pay 7.1 million dollars. Not saying he did or didnt, but thats the beauty of Jewelry expecially that high a figure. Floyd prob made money off that....
The Maybach excursion look 16% is a crappy loan, and speaks to poor credit.

A man in his position, his credit score shouldn't matter. He should have zero debt, paying for everything in cash.

Did he really take out a loan to buy a car? That is the dumbest thing ever if true.

These athletes that are making millions shouldn't have a mortgage or car loan. It makes absolutely no sense to have these things if you don't need them.

^
laugh.gif
wthell was Ortiz talking about. Dude definitely wasn't ready for that kinda spotlight. Coming in with the nonsensical rambling

^
laugh.gif
wthell was Ortiz talking about. Dude definitely wasn't ready for that kinda spotlight. Coming in with the nonsensical rambling

Originally Posted by thacapt
ortiz fades around the 6th and has no footwork , mayweather gon keep him in the middle of the ring .

maidana couldnt miss with the right...this will be the same.........

Originally Posted by thacapt
ortiz fades around the 6th and has no footwork , mayweather gon keep him in the middle of the ring .

maidana couldnt miss with the right...this will be the same.........

Originally Posted by DangerousG

^
laugh.gif

I think dudes just straight weird.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

^
laugh.gif

I think dudes just straight weird.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom