2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Matthyse pulled out of the Morales fight with bronchitis. Morales asked for Maidana but he's going through with his fight in Argentina so they're still looking for an opponent. Damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

Matthyse pulled out of the Morales fight with bronchitis. Morales asked for Maidana but he's going through with his fight in Argentina so they're still looking for an opponent. Damn shame
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif

Damn I was looking forward to that fight. 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn I was looking forward to that fight. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Mayweather's shtick is the thing that's getting old...
That little bit he did with 50 where he was using stacks of cash as a phone was one of the corniest things I've ever seen...

It seems like they are showing more Ortiz than Mayweather, and if the editors are getting hours of footage like that from Floyd, I can understand why...  

U mad ya money phone don't work

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Mayweather's shtick is the thing that's getting old...
That little bit he did with 50 where he was using stacks of cash as a phone was one of the corniest things I've ever seen...

It seems like they are showing more Ortiz than Mayweather, and if the editors are getting hours of footage like that from Floyd, I can understand why...  

U mad ya money phone don't work

So apparently Ring magazine fired all of their east coast and pre-GBP writers and is picking up and moving out to LA. Just rename it already. Snake in the grass DLH.

So apparently Ring magazine fired all of their east coast and pre-GBP writers and is picking up and moving out to LA. Just rename it already. Snake in the grass DLH.

This idiot Dawson parted ways with Steward. Steward's been waiting for him to come to Kronk for a couple weeks while he's training others and Chad's lawyers gave him a call and said he's staying in Connecticut to train :/

This idiot Dawson parted ways with Steward. Steward's been waiting for him to come to Kronk for a couple weeks while he's training others and Chad's lawyers gave him a call and said he's staying in Connecticut to train :/

Wow..the hell that all about? Son, fight is about a month away
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Floyd has me in tears right now bhahahhahahahaha

Not like it matters, but I lost a little bit of respect for this dude....

What made you give him respect (as a person) in the first place?

DLH doing his best Roger Ailes impersonation.

Who is this Gambeino dude? Is he a Youtube legend?
laugh.gif
Dude actually pauses for dramatic effect.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Floyd has me in tears right now bhahahhahahahaha

Not like it matters, but I lost a little bit of respect for this dude....

What made you give him respect (as a person) in the first place?

DLH doing his best Roger Ailes impersonation.

Who is this Gambeino dude? Is he a Youtube legend?
laugh.gif
Dude actually pauses for dramatic effect.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's what I said.  I guess Steward didn't wanna put it out there that Dawson wasn't calling or showing up.  Dude wasn't to stay in Connecticut so w/e let him do it.  You can't just expect Steward to drop dudes like Lee (who'll probably get a bigger payday with Sergio if he beats Vera) and go to Conn just for Dawson.  I sincerely hope that they have Steward call the PPV now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that's what I said.  I guess Steward didn't wanna put it out there that Dawson wasn't calling or showing up.  Dude wasn't to stay in Connecticut so w/e let him do it.  You can't just expect Steward to drop dudes like Lee (who'll probably get a bigger payday with Sergio if he beats Vera) and go to Conn just for Dawson.  I sincerely hope that they have Steward call the PPV now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guy Dawson is dumb for getting rid of Steward. He's got all the talent in the world & I'm sure Steward would have gotten Dawson on the right path. I had high hopes for Dawson once upon a time. Wonder who he's going to get to train him. If he does beat Hopkins, I would love to see Cloud vs. Dawson.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guy Dawson is dumb for getting rid of Steward. He's got all the talent in the world & I'm sure Steward would have gotten Dawson on the right path. I had high hopes for Dawson once upon a time. Wonder who he's going to get to train him. If he does beat Hopkins, I would love to see Cloud vs. Dawson.

maddog345 wrote:
Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopkins is gonna school Dawson just like he schooled pascal

maddog345 wrote:
Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopkins is gonna school Dawson just like he schooled pascal

Back
Top Bottom