2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Ortiz +600
PBF -900

Last time I checked.

IMO I say PBF by TKO is I see him being a little slower and having to open up and throw more and Vic was aggressive but sloppy against Berto. I honestly could see it being Hatton all over again.

Ortiz +600
PBF -900

Last time I checked.

IMO I say PBF by TKO is I see him being a little slower and having to open up and throw more and Vic was aggressive but sloppy against Berto. I honestly could see it being Hatton all over again.

Really wanting to put some money on Ortiz.

6 to 1 for a punchers chance....

ive seen some spreads at +800 for victor

Really wanting to put some money on Ortiz.

6 to 1 for a punchers chance....

ive seen some spreads at +800 for victor

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ortiz +600
PBF -900

Last time I checked.

yeah, i was thinking the same too.  Though, Ortiz is bigger than Hatton and might take those check hooks a little better than Hatton did. 

Ortiz +600
PBF -900

Last time I checked.

yeah, i was thinking the same too.  Though, Ortiz is bigger than Hatton and might take those check hooks a little better than Hatton did. 

I'm pretty sure if Lee wins as well on the undercard that they're going to try and make Sergio/Andy Lee for early next year. That Mayweather payday is big though so who knows, maybe they give Lee some side money to step back.

I'm pretty sure if Lee wins as well on the undercard that they're going to try and make Sergio/Andy Lee for early next year. That Mayweather payday is big though so who knows, maybe they give Lee some side money to step back.

any boston heads in here know where to watch this fight in boston...like what bars? any help is appreciated, thanks

any boston heads in here know where to watch this fight in boston...like what bars? any help is appreciated, thanks

"I got a strange feeling Sergio Martinez will be Floyd's next fight."

At what weight, though?

The most I see Floyd going up is 150, and Sergio def ain't dropping that weight.

I think we'll see Floyd/Khan...IF "the fight that shall not be named" doesn't get made...AGAIN.

"I got a strange feeling Sergio Martinez will be Floyd's next fight."

At what weight, though?

The most I see Floyd going up is 150, and Sergio def ain't dropping that weight.

I think we'll see Floyd/Khan...IF "the fight that shall not be named" doesn't get made...AGAIN.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Ortiz +600
PBF -900

Last time I checked.

i can see hatton, floyd throws some jabs and ties ortiz up to get him frustrated and wild in later rounds and ends it. i can also see it being the gatti fight all over, ortiz way to wild early to please the crowd and gets picked apart and ate up quick.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Ortiz +600
PBF -900

Last time I checked.

i can see hatton, floyd throws some jabs and ties ortiz up to get him frustrated and wild in later rounds and ends it. i can also see it being the gatti fight all over, ortiz way to wild early to please the crowd and gets picked apart and ate up quick.

Back
Top Bottom