2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

JMM won this fight. Dude was robbed again. I don't see all that improvement that Roach and Pac fans have been talking about for years.

JMM won this fight. Dude was robbed again. I don't see all that improvement that Roach and Pac fans have been talking about for years.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

How do y'all even have Marquez winning? Dude pulled a Del Hoya and ran the last rounds cause his stupid trainer was telling him he was winning
I had him winning 2, 4-8, and 11, and possibly 12th.

This was the best case scenario for Mayweather.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Attention Pactard fans Marquez gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems. Mayweather DESTROYED Marquez end of discussion.

Still didn't say those magic words "I want to fight Mayweather"

By far the dumbest post on here. Jmm came up two weight classes to fight may and may was still 4 pounds over weight. No more excuses and let's see the big fight already

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

tim teufel wrote:
Manny won this fight great fight by Marquez
You're a true pactard
eek.gif

What fight were u watching? Just cause it was an actual fight and manny wasn't dominating does not mean Jmm won. Check the final punch stats and who threw more punches and was more active

wow...

Attention Pactard fans Marquez gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems. Mayweather DESTROYED Marquez end of discussion.

By far the dumbest post on here. Jmm came up two weight classes to fight may and may was still 4 pounds over weight. No more excuses and let's see the big fight already

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

How do y'all even have Marquez winning? Dude pulled a Del Hoya and ran the last rounds cause his stupid trainer was telling him he was winning
I had him winning 2, 4-8, and 11, and possibly 12th.

This was the best case scenario for Mayweather.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

tim teufel wrote:
Manny won this fight great fight by Marquez
You're a true pactard
eek.gif

What fight were u watching? Just cause it was an actual fight and manny wasn't dominating does not mean Jmm won. Check the final punch stats and who threw more punches and was more active

wow...

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

eek.gif
 @ Arum calling out Mexicans and the Brits are going HAM on the judges right now hahaha.
Some British analyst were straight up saying Arum paid the judges 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao mayweather fans are salty....

acting like mayweather won his las fight clean

di que pactard.

man let the racist overtones begin

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

eek.gif
 @ Arum calling out Mexicans and the Brits are going HAM on the judges right now hahaha.
Some British analyst were straight up saying Arum paid the judges 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao mayweather fans are salty....

acting like mayweather won his las fight clean

di que pactard.

man let the racist overtones begin

Does 4 pounds change the way a boxer fights? Sit down B.
Weight limit for Marquez vs Mayweather 147 (may weather did come in overweight)

Weight limit for Marquez vs Pacquiao 144-147 

what's the difference?

Does 4 pounds change the way a boxer fights? Sit down B.
Weight limit for Marquez vs Mayweather 147 (may weather did come in overweight)

Weight limit for Marquez vs Pacquiao 144-147 

what's the difference?

Back
Top Bottom