2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I'm telling you guys...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Attention Pactard fans Marquez gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems. Mayweather DESTROYED Marquez end of discussion.

Still didn't say those magic words "I want to fight Mayweather"

By far the dumbest post on here. Jmm came up two weight classes to fight may and may was still 4 pounds over weight. No more excuses and let's see the big fight already
And this clown is telling me I know nothing about boxing.
laugh.gif

Attention Pactard fans Marquez gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems. Mayweather DESTROYED Marquez end of discussion.

By far the dumbest post on here. Jmm came up two weight classes to fight may and may was still 4 pounds over weight. No more excuses and let's see the big fight already
laugh.gif

Does 4 pounds change the way a boxer fights? Sit down B.
Weight limit for Marquez vs Mayweather 147 (may weather did come in overweight)

Weight limit for Marquez vs Pacquiao 144-147 

what's the difference?

Yes hence why some divisions are 4 lbs apart

what's the difference?

I really want to see May punish Pacman now this %#+ is Disgusting

And Bob Arum just took a shot at the entire hispanic community and it wont be played, but had May said it.... you would have had half of America calling him classless

Originally Posted by MAKITA

laugh.gif
Who said that to you?

I really want to see May punish Pacman now this %#+ is Disgusting

And Bob Arum just took a shot at the entire hispanic community and it wont be played, but had May said it.... you would have had half of America calling him classless

Originally Posted by MAKITA

laugh.gif
Who said that to you?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

what's the difference?

WHAT DOES 4 POUNDS HAVE TO DO WITH THE WAY PACQUIAO FOUGHT MARQUEZ AND MAYWEATHER FOUGHT MARQUEZ?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

what's the difference?

WHAT DOES 4 POUNDS HAVE TO DO WITH THE WAY PACQUIAO FOUGHT MARQUEZ AND MAYWEATHER FOUGHT MARQUEZ?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

How do y'all even have Marquez winning? Dude pulled a Del Hoya and ran the last rounds cause his stupid trainer was telling him he was winning
one judge had it 116-112 pacman... i dont even believe dude watched the fight

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

How do y'all even have Marquez winning? Dude pulled a Del Hoya and ran the last rounds cause his stupid trainer was telling him he was winning
one judge had it 116-112 pacman... i dont even believe dude watched the fight

I had it 115-113 pacman. It's funny cause manny didn't dominate they say Marquez won lulz. Only fight Marquez truly won was the first fight

I had it 115-113 pacman. It's funny cause manny didn't dominate they say Marquez won lulz. Only fight Marquez truly won was the first fight

that fight was a draw.... and even if manny did win which i doubt he did it was not convincing... and thats disappointing being that hes supposed to be the best.... but when marquez fought floyd it wasnt even close... if floyd ever does fight pacman which i hope he will it will be a 12 round decision with floyd winning.... these last 2 fights from pacman have not been convincing and worthy of being the pound for pound best...

that fight was a draw.... and even if manny did win which i doubt he did it was not convincing... and thats disappointing being that hes supposed to be the best.... but when marquez fought floyd it wasnt even close... if floyd ever does fight pacman which i hope he will it will be a 12 round decision with floyd winning.... these last 2 fights from pacman have not been convincing and worthy of being the pound for pound best...

Back
Top Bottom