2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

I want these but will pass.. for one reason only. Air Jordan One's feel like BRICKS cushioning wise. I's like these is No Air or support inside them. At least on the current models anyways.....

I want these but will pass.. for one reason only. Air Jordan One's feel like BRICKS cushioning wise. I's like these is No Air or support inside them. At least on the current models anyways.....

these are some of my faves...they just have to
retro them to og spec and not add suade
or anything else to em

these are some of my faves...they just have to
retro them to og spec and not add suade
or anything else to em

couldn't find another KO thread, but:

While the colorway hasn’t been confirmed, it is said the on November 12th, 2011, an Air Jordan I KO Lux QS will release. The last time we saw the AJKO in stores, the White/ Red and OG White/ Black- Red were made available… we may be way off, but one can only hope that the OG Black/ Red AJKO hits stores on the aforementioned date.

sneakerfiles

While the colorway hasn’t been confirmed, it is said the on November 12th, 2011, an Air Jordan I KO Lux QS will release. The last time we saw the AJKO in stores, the White/ Red and OG White/ Black- Red were made available… we may be way off, but one can only hope that the OG Black/ Red AJKO hits stores on the aforementioned date.

sneakerfiles

Originally Posted by rossh123

hopefully theres no jumpman on the back
THIS.
The Jumpman on the tongue is OK IMO.

But please leave the heel blank!

I hope they come with black replacement laces too.

Originally Posted by rossh123

hopefully theres no jumpman on the back
THIS.
The Jumpman on the tongue is OK IMO.

But please leave the heel blank!

I hope they come with black replacement laces too.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

sneakerfiles

prays its the blk & red's

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

sneakerfiles

prays its the blk & red's

Back
Top Bottom