2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

Those need black laces.  White laces on those make the shoe boring.

75316319.jpg

94734642.jpg

75316312.jpg

75316243.jpg

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

313369183a2878db5aea0c4f5ef9353e3f095749.pjpg

If These release I would copp a few pairs. What's your thought's on these NT?
The wing logo looks to be smaller and stitched on instead of the imprinted stamped logo(like I care).
^^^^
Something just looks off on them...Hell, even if they made them like the Old Love's that'd be fine...That Jumpman tag on the tongue just kills it..

just my 2 cents..

P

The tongue is what's off for me, I had a pair of the 95 retro in high school and they had the nylon tongue. I'm not going to complain too much about these because I love the colorway and would scoop these up in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

313369183a2878db5aea0c4f5ef9353e3f095749.pjpg

If These release I would copp a few pairs. What's your thought's on these NT?
The wing logo looks to be smaller and stitched on instead of the imprinted stamped logo(like I care).
^^^^
Something just looks off on them...Hell, even if they made them like the Old Love's that'd be fine...That Jumpman tag on the tongue just kills it..

just my 2 cents..

P

The tongue is what's off for me, I had a pair of the 95 retro in high school and they had the nylon tongue. I'm not going to complain too much about these because I love the colorway and would scoop these up in a heartbeat.

Lol at the guy who said the colorway was nice, but the execution sucked!?!?!? Really homie?
grin.gif
 That's how they always looked. Not tryna play you tho.
happy.gif

Lol at the guy who said the colorway was nice, but the execution sucked!?!?!? Really homie?
grin.gif
 That's how they always looked. Not tryna play you tho.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom