2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

Shoe definitely needs Nike Air on the Tongue, and no Jumpman on the back. Also, another thing I dont understand is that JB used real leather on a Blue Colorway AJ1 that I saw at House Of Hoops the other day, and wanted 120 for it. Im assuming it was a premier. Why dont they use real leather on an OG Colorway and just charge the extra 20-25 bucks on it too. I dont understand the stupidity that goes on within that company, or what logic they use when deciding to use premium materials. Why use premium materials on an ugly colorway, and crap on the most iconic colorway AJ1 of all time. I also noticed the Candy pack II's had real leather on the forefoot too. I just dont understand the stupid decision making. ???????????

Shoe definitely needs Nike Air on the Tongue, and no Jumpman on the back. Also, another thing I dont understand is that JB used real leather on a Blue Colorway AJ1 that I saw at House Of Hoops the other day, and wanted 120 for it. Im assuming it was a premier. Why dont they use real leather on an OG Colorway and just charge the extra 20-25 bucks on it too. I dont understand the stupidity that goes on within that company, or what logic they use when deciding to use premium materials. Why use premium materials on an ugly colorway, and crap on the most iconic colorway AJ1 of all time. I also noticed the Candy pack II's had real leather on the forefoot too. I just dont understand the stupid decision making. ???????????

something about the tounge throws me off, but i would cop regardless man.  I'd put black laces in them

something about the tounge throws me off, but i would cop regardless man.  I'd put black laces in them

Must cop... just an classic shoe
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom