2011 Retro Penny 1s: Orlando CW Review

Has anyone one tried playing on their pair?

I tried mine on for the mall and it feels kinda stiff. I kinda feel that sole's not bending.

Has anyone one tried playing on their pair?

I tried mine on for the mall and it feels kinda stiff. I kinda feel that sole's not bending.

I'm not even gonna go balling in these, they feel like cardboard.

Looks wise though, def top 3 sneakers of all-time.
pimp.gif

I'm not even gonna go balling in these, they feel like cardboard.

Looks wise though, def top 3 sneakers of all-time.
pimp.gif

arch support is a bit high. no traction. stiff cushion. no heel lockdown. Not a good bball shoes

arch support is a bit high. no traction. stiff cushion. no heel lockdown. Not a good bball shoes

i wouldn't recommend playing in most of the retroes nike/jordan brand comes out with. The air bag especially got reduced significantly compared to the OGs so i could image what else they did to the shoe. Stick to the orange box lol

i wouldn't recommend playing in most of the retroes nike/jordan brand comes out with. The air bag especially got reduced significantly compared to the OGs so i could image what else they did to the shoe. Stick to the orange box lol

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

But the air bag for retro contain better air pressure and feel a lot more repsonsive.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

But the air bag for retro contain better air pressure and feel a lot more repsonsive.

Although it is a great looking shoe, the Penny I was horrible on the court. Still is. No traction whatsoever .

Although it is a great looking shoe, the Penny I was horrible on the court. Still is. No traction whatsoever .

Originally Posted by tonystark

it will feel good with constant use.

seriously. you can't just expect a shoe to feel like a pillow right out the box. but i forgot, most heads dont even buy basketball shoes to hoop in anymore..

Originally Posted by tonystark

it will feel good with constant use.

seriously. you can't just expect a shoe to feel like a pillow right out the box. but i forgot, most heads dont even buy basketball shoes to hoop in anymore..

most shoes i play in nowadays feel good right out the box - ie soldier 3, zoom bb, kobe v or vi

most shoes i play in nowadays feel good right out the box - ie soldier 3, zoom bb, kobe v or vi

Back
Top Bottom