2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

ladies go crazy over this one
its the only one i use

o.5083.jpg

Originally Posted by aaf703

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

DAT GUCCI GUILTY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x2
just copped last week, it was between this and chanel allure sport

while i agree it smells good and chicks will like it.... its not original. give me a 5/10 ml sample and i'm good. wouldn't buy a whole bottle.
btw if you want to get a fragrance swap going....

buy some sample atomizer vials from http://www.accessoriesforfragrances.com/and we can start trading.. 2.5 ml or 3ml is good for swaps.

I've already sent some out to my friends.

Swapping fragrances is one of the best ideas to try to save money,plus you get to try out everyone's collection. Some juices you just don't need a whole bottle of. Only time you'd really want to buy the whole bottle would be your signature scent.

Here's a tutorial for decanting fragrances

Originally Posted by aaf703

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

DAT GUCCI GUILTY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x2
just copped last week, it was between this and chanel allure sport

while i agree it smells good and chicks will like it.... its not original. give me a 5/10 ml sample and i'm good. wouldn't buy a whole bottle.
btw if you want to get a fragrance swap going....

buy some sample atomizer vials from http://www.accessoriesforfragrances.com/and we can start trading.. 2.5 ml or 3ml is good for swaps.

I've already sent some out to my friends.

Swapping fragrances is one of the best ideas to try to save money,plus you get to try out everyone's collection. Some juices you just don't need a whole bottle of. Only time you'd really want to buy the whole bottle would be your signature scent.

Here's a tutorial for decanting fragrances

YSL will have chicks humping you ON THE SPOT.

Trust.

it's been posted enough already.

YSL will have chicks humping you ON THE SPOT.

Trust.

it's been posted enough already.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Bought this not too long ago gucci guilty
this is next on my list
currently have

Lacoste Essential

Acqua di gio from Armani

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Bought this not too long ago gucci guilty
this is next on my list
currently have

Lacoste Essential

Acqua di gio from Armani

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by yallayalla

this
pimp.gif
nordies. I think they have it at macys too.

well today I went to Nordstrom on my break and tried an oldie but popular Le Male by Jean Paul Gautier. Do not like it. just too heavy. def a winter scent but definitely do not like although men/women like it.
if you get a chance try amouage reflection man, its like a lighter le male but smells more natural since its a niche fragrance.

this
pimp.gif

well today I went to Nordstrom on my break and tried an oldie but popular Le Male by Jean Paul Gautier. Do not like it. just too heavy. def a winter scent but definitely do not like although men/women like it.
if you get a chance try amouage reflection man, its like a lighter le male but smells more natural since its a niche fragrance.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

this
pimp.gif

yeah I've heard about it....guess you could say I'm on the verge of getting into the niche realm. i've read the reviews and seen the reviews on youtube about reflection man.
the only niche i have is creed aventus. thanks for the tip.

btw, for all those Gucci guilty fans, drydown is very similar to chanel allure homme sport.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

this
pimp.gif

yeah I've heard about it....guess you could say I'm on the verge of getting into the niche realm. i've read the reviews and seen the reviews on youtube about reflection man.
the only niche i have is creed aventus. thanks for the tip.

btw, for all those Gucci guilty fans, drydown is very similar to chanel allure homme sport.

just added a new one to my rotation...i am very picky too so i was surprised when i actually bought this one...

john varvatos original

also use: polo black, polo double black, and YSL black

just added a new one to my rotation...i am very picky too so i was surprised when i actually bought this one...

john varvatos original

also use: polo black, polo double black, and YSL black

Back
Top Bottom