2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Angel by Thierry Mugler smells like the back of a garbage truck
sick.gif
Que que ? Are you crazy, one of the best scents ever and it last forever.

They must make different kinds of Angel , because the one I had was pretty nasty stuff.

I mean with fragrances its all in preference, Angel is a very strong scent and I can probablly understand you turning away if you like lighter scents.

Que que ? Are you crazy, one of the best scents ever and it last forever.

They must make different kinds of Angel , because the one I had was pretty nasty stuff.
I mean with fragrances itsall in preference,Angel is a very strong scent and I can probabllyunderstand you turning awayif youlike lighter scents.
it's preference when it comes down to it, but also can be broken down into cultural wants esp with marketing direction from companies.

watch the first minute or so...I've watched the whole series since I started to get into fragrances.

1. Hamptons
2. YvesSaintLaurent L'Homme
3. Sean John Unforgivable
4. Kenneth Cole Black
5. Gucci Guilty

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Opinions on GivenchyPlay?
I'll either be getting that or YSL La Nuit
Also any other suggestions?
I too would love some feedback on Play.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Where do yall cop cologne from? Any discount sites? Macys seems to never be on sale. Also, I agree with Usher, I don't like it but my girl loves it lol.
perfumania. amazon has good prices - make sure it ships from amazon or reputable seller. ebay sometimes - try to find top sellers distinction.

then tjmaxx, ross, marshalls.

also check out youtube reviewers, they are always looking to unload on their collection or you can get in on splits from them.
Thoughts on Fragrancenet.com?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Opinions on GivenchyPlay?
I'll either be getting that or YSL La Nuit
Also any other suggestions?
I too would love some feedback on Play.
Play is good.  I have the Intense version which is a little stronger but not by a lot

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Where do yall cop cologne from? Any discount sites? Macys seems to never be on sale. Also, I agree with Usher, I don't like it but my girl loves it lol.
perfumania. amazon has good prices - make sure it ships from amazon or reputable seller. ebay sometimes - try to find top sellers distinction.

then tjmaxx, ross, marshalls.

also check out youtube reviewers, they are always looking to unload on their collection or you can get in on splits from them.
Thoughts on Fragrancenet.com?

heard some things about quality issues...

Snagged the YSL L'Homme box set (cologne, deodorant, after shave) for $55 from the Lancome Store at Woodbury Common Outlets over the weekend. They also had the YSL Nuit and Libre box sets for the same price.

I've been reading up on this thread and took note of what seems the most popular fragrances among you. I'm going to be ordering some juice today and I'm tryna figure out which I should get. Someone rank these in order;

Gucci Guilty
YSL L'Homme
Sean Jean Unforgivable
Spicebomb
1million
Play Intense
Chanel Allure
Chanel Bleu

really enjoy dior homme intense as a night/clubbing scent. longevity is a plus - wont have to worry about wearing off during the night.
there are two formulations, 1 original and 1 reformulation.

check it out.

dior-homme-intense.jpg

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

I've been reading up on this thread and took note of what seems the most popular fragrances among you. I'm going to be ordering some juice today and I'm tryna figure out which I should get. Someone rank these in order;

Gucci Guilty
YSL L'Homme
Sean Jean Unforgivable
Spicebomb
1million
Play Intense
Chanel Allure
Chanel Bleu

I don't have all of these scents nor have smell them all.. So I can't rank them..What I can do is make a suggestion..I suggest you get..Gucci guilty..1 million..

really enjoy dior homme intense as a night/clubbing scent. longevity is a plus - wont have to worry about wearing off during the night.

check it out.

dior-homme-intense.jpg

Need to check this out, heard nothing but good things

check it out.

dior-homme-intense.jpg

add this to my list of scents to need to check out..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

check it out.

dior-homme-intense.jpg

if you try it out in the daytime, you'll prob think its really heavy ala paco rabanne one million.    but if you are out at night in a club or anywhere packed with people this would be a good scent since the smells of alcohol, people, heat, perspiration, club itself will douse any light scent that might normally smell good in the daytime.

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Gucci Guilty
YSL L'Homme
Sean Jean Unforgivable
Spicebomb
1million
Play Intense
Chanel Allure
Chanel Bleu

I don't have all of these scents nor have smell them all.. So I can't rank them..What I can do is make a suggestion..I suggest you get..Gucci guilty..1 million..

Since you were the only one that responded I went ahead and purchased your suggestions along with Chanel Bleu over Chanel Allure, Unforgivable, and YSL L'Homme. About to snag that Spicebomb and thinkinh about that Play Intense.

if you try it out in the daytime, you'll prob think its really heavy ala paco rabanne one million.    but if you are out at night in a club or anywhere packed with people this would be a good scent since the smells of alcohol, people, heat, perspiration, club itself will douse any light scent that might normally smell good in the daytime.
I wear one million all day, not just in the club. That is the one scent I get compliments on everytime I put it on ...

Back
Top Bottom