2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Got that Versace The Dreamer in , not a big fan but that 1 Million is a problem ... wifey can't get enough of it asked me to spray it just for the heck of it.

that !!%% stinks imo I wouldn't even wear it to the gym

Which one are you referring to, The Dreamer or 1 Million?

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Got that Versace The Dreamer in , not a big fan but that 1 Million is a problem ... wifey can't get enough of it asked me to spray it just for the heck of it.

that !!%% stinks imo I wouldn't even wear it to the gym

Which one are you referring to, The Dreamer or 1 Million?

Yo whats the consensus on the number of squirts for cologne? and where do yall spray?

Yo whats the consensus on the number of squirts for cologne? and where do yall spray?

Originally Posted by G Que

I do one spray on my left wrist, tap that wrist with my other one, and then behind the ears, sounds funny typing it out
laugh.gif
, make sure you don't rub but more like a dabbing motion, all while it's still wet on the wrists. If the cologne isn't too strong, you could go for a second spray for the wrists, but instead of going behind the ears, use the opposite hand to go to the opposite side of your adams apple, both sides.

Originally Posted by G Que

I do one spray on my left wrist, tap that wrist with my other one, and then behind the ears, sounds funny typing it out
laugh.gif
, make sure you don't rub but more like a dabbing motion, all while it's still wet on the wrists. If the cologne isn't too strong, you could go for a second spray for the wrists, but instead of going behind the ears, use the opposite hand to go to the opposite side of your adams apple, both sides.

Originally Posted by rnoory

YSL L'Homme and Vera Wang for men those i think r the best scents.

YSL L'Homme is the truth.  I like Vera Wang but it's more of a special occasion scent.

YSL L'Homme is the truth.  I like Vera Wang but it's more of a special occasion scent.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

yessir. got a double take from some lucky female walking by me. then i saw puddles as she walked away.

yessir. got a double take from some lucky female walking by me. then i saw puddles as she walked away.

Prettyboy RY7 wrote:
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Josednk1068 wrote:
Don't think I will be able to smell Dreamer, think I may take a chance and just order online can't be that bad for $36

$36 dollars.. for a 3.3oz bottle?

Seems pretty suspect, make sure it's a trusted seller - alot of replicas online now
eyes.gif

bought my "the dreamer" specifically from amazon, i doubt they would but....anywho wore it one night, and this girl couldn't get off of me...so even if i have a replica...i'll settle

Prettyboy RY7 wrote:
Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Josednk1068 wrote:
Don't think I will be able to smell Dreamer, think I may take a chance and just order online can't be that bad for $36

$36 dollars.. for a 3.3oz bottle?

Seems pretty suspect, make sure it's a trusted seller - alot of replicas online now
eyes.gif

bought my "the dreamer" specifically from amazon, i doubt they would but....anywho wore it one night, and this girl couldn't get off of me...so even if i have a replica...i'll settle

^^i bought into the hype and copped dreamer a couple months back. i guess its a love or hate thing because i absolutely hated it.

it smells musty and sweet at the same time.  smells like something an old person would rock.  
its only use now is as an occasional air freshner.

^^i bought into the hype and copped dreamer a couple months back. i guess its a love or hate thing because i absolutely hated it.

it smells musty and sweet at the same time.  smells like something an old person would rock.  
its only use now is as an occasional air freshner.

A lot of different opinions on "the dreamer" i ve yet smell it because nobody have an tester for it.. the only way I will get "the dreamer" is if I receive it as a gift for valentine's day..

A lot of different opinions on "the dreamer" i ve yet smell it because nobody have an tester for it.. the only way I will get "the dreamer" is if I receive it as a gift for valentine's day..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

My friend put me on to Vera Wang for men..Cologne smell good..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

My friend put me on to Vera Wang for men..Cologne smell good..

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Guys big suggestion that I do, I always go to a local shop here in RI that sell the colognes for couple dollars less than retail and I always ask to buy the tester instead of the regular. The tester tends to be a bit stronger for marketing purposes
Testers don't last as long.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Guys big suggestion that I do, I always go to a local shop here in RI that sell the colognes for couple dollars less than retail and I always ask to buy the tester instead of the regular. The tester tends to be a bit stronger for marketing purposes
Testers don't last as long.

Anyone else use Body Oils? I am more comfortable with putting those on my skin than cologne.

Cool Water
Issey Miyaki

To name a few

Back
Top Bottom