2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Just got john varvatos vintage, my girl gave it to me for valentines day. Thought it was normal jv, but after smelling it I realised it was not the regular jv, kind of has a musky older smell dont lnow how I feel, but cant take it back now anyway ...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Just got john varvatos vintage, my girl gave it to me for valentines day. Thought it was normal jv, but after smelling it I realised it was not the regular jv, kind of has a musky older smell dont lnow how I feel, but cant take it back now anyway ...

i gots the regular JV.......this right here's a panty droppppaaaaa

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

i gots the regular JV.......this right here's a panty droppppaaaaa

My girl got me the Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. I love it. I hope it works well with my body.

Clinique Happy was a FAILURE

My girl got me the Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce. I love it. I hope it works well with my body.

Clinique Happy was a FAILURE

Yea she bought it from macys I wonder if they would take it back out of the wrapper...

** edit: put this stuff on for work today, works well w/ my body chemistry, and smells different from my initial test. Top three in my rotation right now; 1 Million, Armani Code, John Varvatos Vintage

Yea she bought it from macys I wonder if they would take it back out of the wrapper...

** edit: put this stuff on for work today, works well w/ my body chemistry, and smells different from my initial test. Top three in my rotation right now; 1 Million, Armani Code, John Varvatos Vintage

Was at perfumania last night. Remembered this thread so i read through a few pages and noticed everyone mentioning ysl la nuit de lhomme, gucci guilty and burberry touch. Out of the the 3 my girl picks the ysl. I couldnt agree more
pimp.gif

Was at perfumania last night. Remembered this thread so i read through a few pages and noticed everyone mentioning ysl la nuit de lhomme, gucci guilty and burberry touch. Out of the the 3 my girl picks the ysl. I couldnt agree more
pimp.gif

Just bought a third bottle of D&G The One.
pimp.gif

Thinking about switching it up for the summertime... any recommendations for a refreshing scent?

Just bought a third bottle of D&G The One.
pimp.gif

Thinking about switching it up for the summertime... any recommendations for a refreshing scent?

Which YSL are you guys using?  I've seen a couple people saying L'Homme, so are you using both or Libre or La Nuit
nerd.gif
?  I've been on Acqua Di Gio for a minute then I went back to Dunhill Desire Red, but I realized I don't like it as much as I did when I was younger
laugh.gif
, so now I'm looking for something new.  Thanks in advance
pimp.gif

Which YSL are you guys using?  I've seen a couple people saying L'Homme, so are you using both or Libre or La Nuit
nerd.gif
?  I've been on Acqua Di Gio for a minute then I went back to Dunhill Desire Red, but I realized I don't like it as much as I did when I was younger
laugh.gif
, so now I'm looking for something new.  Thanks in advance
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom