2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

No 'mo but all my colognes come with a specific routine of stick deodorant and deodorant spray.

I've found some good combinations to enhance the smells.

For example, Green Dove stick deodorant with Unforgivable cologne (in the summer so you're wearing a sleeveless shirt) will have you doing double takes on yourself. Have you smelling like a cucumber with a beard.

I also have a feminine deodorant spray I put on top of certain smells. This really reels the ladies in.

Another trick I use, which I believe I picked up from an NTer a couple years ago, is to have a different scent on the inside of your body so your lady subconsciously creates a connection between that scent and you taking your clothes off
pimp.gif
inside of our body? or inside of our clothes? i haz confused

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

No 'mo but all my colognes come with a specific routine of stick deodorant and deodorant spray.

For example, Green Dove stick deodorant with Unforgivable cologne (in the summer so you're wearing a sleeveless shirt) will have you doing double takes on yourself. Have you smelling like a cucumber with a beard.

I also have a feminine deodorant spray I put on top of certain smells. This really reels the ladies in.

Another trick I use, which I believe I picked up from an NTer a couple years ago, is to have a different scent on the inside of your body so your lady subconsciously creates a connection between that scent and you taking your clothes off
pimp.gif

Body + clothes

pimp.gif

Body + clothes

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

pimp.gif

Body + clothes
so put a diff cologne on ur body than your clothes...seems like doing too much

i dont even got a girl to takes clothes off for so idk why i care

1323578059001.png

1310155890001.png

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

pimp.gif

Body + clothes
so put a diff cologne on ur body than your clothes...seems like doing too much

i dont even got a girl to takes clothes off for so idk why i care

1323578059001.png

1310155890001.png

I need to find a bottle of givenchy play(white box), a bottle of soul2soul by mcgraw and a bottle of candies by liz clairborne(discontinued) anybody know of a site with good priced cologne?

I need to find a bottle of givenchy play(white box), a bottle of soul2soul by mcgraw and a bottle of candies by liz clairborne(discontinued) anybody know of a site with good priced cologne?

Lol who actually uses the deodorant?? But Armani Diamonds, YSL, and Bleu de Chanel is all you need.

Lol who actually uses the deodorant?? But Armani Diamonds, YSL, and Bleu de Chanel is all you need.

Originally Posted by CJ863

To those of you that own YSL L'homme and la nuit which one do you like better?
I've used L'homme since it dropped and women literally adore it. Thinking about picking up
a few new fragrances today, maybe Chanel bleu and something else
I own both. Bought L'homme in late 2010 and copped La Nuit De L'homme in late 2011. I've been using La Nuit a lot more lately because it's a little bit more unique and exotic than the regular. The regular is still a great scent, it's just a very safe scent. La Nuit however is very much a "going-out" "evening" type of scent so if you wear it to work or during the day it might rub some people the wrong way.

Anybody tried that La Nuit De L'homme Frozen yet? I wasn't impressed with the L'homme Libre.

Picking up some Gucci Guilty and Hanae Mori HM soon. Will post my full rotation later.

Originally Posted by CJ863

To those of you that own YSL L'homme and la nuit which one do you like better?
I've used L'homme since it dropped and women literally adore it. Thinking about picking up
a few new fragrances today, maybe Chanel bleu and something else
I own both. Bought L'homme in late 2010 and copped La Nuit De L'homme in late 2011. I've been using La Nuit a lot more lately because it's a little bit more unique and exotic than the regular. The regular is still a great scent, it's just a very safe scent. La Nuit however is very much a "going-out" "evening" type of scent so if you wear it to work or during the day it might rub some people the wrong way.

Anybody tried that La Nuit De L'homme Frozen yet? I wasn't impressed with the L'homme Libre.

Picking up some Gucci Guilty and Hanae Mori HM soon. Will post my full rotation later.

bleu de chanel, smelled it in the espn magazine and it smells good to me.. anybody has the actual cologne and hows ur thoughts on it? forgot to ask if u guys reccommend to buy 1.7 oz bottles or 3.4 bottles asking bcuz im not sure if the smell will expire prior to me using it all ?

bleu de chanel, smelled it in the espn magazine and it smells good to me.. anybody has the actual cologne and hows ur thoughts on it? forgot to ask if u guys reccommend to buy 1.7 oz bottles or 3.4 bottles asking bcuz im not sure if the smell will expire prior to me using it all ?

Bought bleu de chanel 1.7 oz n a ysl lhomme gift set that included a 3.3 so far ive used the ysl a lot more and to me bvlgari man is better then bleu de chanel imo

Bought bleu de chanel 1.7 oz n a ysl lhomme gift set that included a 3.3 so far ive used the ysl a lot more and to me bvlgari man is better then bleu de chanel imo

Back
Top Bottom