2011 true blue 3's

Hello NT community

I am currently in the process in buying a pair of true blue 3's but am skeptical since i don't want to end up buying a early release pair or even worst a fake pair.

I know that the early release pairs have the start date of production as 12/??/10 and ending at 01/??/11, so that is a one month period.

and the official starting in Jan 2011

But I've seen some pairs that have production date starting in Jan but ending in Feb (1month), and some pairs start in Jan as well but ending in Mar (2month).

Can someone please shed some light on this subject.

Thank You.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Production release date is not a true indicator of validity of the shoe.

But it would be a good way to find out if the shoe is an early release? Yes? No?

You'd probably have better luck posting a.) in the correct forum (price/legit checks) and b.) including pics.

I knwo real pairs didnt come with a hang tag. also look closely at the tongue and make sure its not cut all jagged. a smooth cut means they're legit.

Thank You

All this information is wonderful.

But what should i look for in terms of avoiding early release pairs since i do my shoe shopping on ebay mostly.

Buy a pair off mental kicks, they have em' for a decent price right now.

Originally Posted by Goofy

I heard mental kicks is an early release site and that is what i am trying to avoid.

Originally Posted by CowColor

I heard mental kicks is an early release site and that is what i am trying to avoid.

Stay away from them.
30t6p3b.gif

Your best bet to purchase an authentic pair would be eBay.

Just check your seller's feedback, and look for any flaws in the pics.

BESIDES, the production date.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by CowColor

Stay away from them.
30t6p3b.gif

Your best bet to purchase an authentic pair would be eBay.

Just check your seller's feedback, and look for any flaws in the pics.

BESIDES, the production date.

Thanks, i will definitely follow your advice.

In order to validate any js authencity from a unknown seller or website. Ask for additional photos. Where did they purchase . Is it authentic. Cause sometimes the website would use a word like variant to subitute fake, always read the descreption. You could also compare photos from the unknown seller to nike talks ajs true blue thread or other well known sites o sneaker. Lastly if they have a return policy you good. Because for the final test you could Take the shoe to an authorized dealer. They'll catch something u didn't or assure you there real by looking at the serial number,The insole and the smell of the shoe. The overall shape. If he's on ebay like someone just mention and they have a high post count and good feedback he's good. But he could also have 100 percent positive feedback and still sell fakes. So hit him with this line ILL PAY FOR THE SHOES BUT IM GONNA HAVE MY BOY WHO WORKS IN NIKE VALIDATE ITS AUTHENCITY AND IF ITS FAKE CAN I RetuRN It. if he back peddles and tells u no. move on...

In addition to checking a sellers feedback on ebay, I also check other things....
  • Make sure they're not selling multiple pairs of the same shoes.  I bought a pair of the Hornet X's on ebay years ago.  I didn't understand how common fakes were and didn't think twice when I saw the guy had 3 auctions for the same pair of X's.  They, of course, ended up being fakes.
  • To go along with the sellers feedback post, don't just check the rating.  Check the products that he's sold.  Again, if he's sold more than 1 pair of the True Blue 3's, I think I would be skeptical.

Good luck....and I've started to buy used shoes a bit more frequently.  If I'm going to wear them and if they're in good shape, why not save $50 on a pair that's been worn a handful of times and still look very new?

^^You must not have the 2006 Fire Red release..........I have the 2009 International release and have worn them at least 20 times and mine have no cracking whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom