2011 unappreciation post

So far Im having a really bad year.
It started pretty bad and now its getting only worse for me. Im graduating with a second masters degree in August, but I cant even enjoy that. My grandma got sick at the beginning of the year and died about 2 months ago, I have a court case pending and might get hit with a huge bill for that, had some pretty big trouble at work and girl that I absolutely love and wanted to spend my life with, dumped me after a 2 year relationship 
eyes.gif

Lately I dont feel like doing anything but getting wasted and cant really see the future in bright colors 
frown.gif

So far Im having a really bad year.
It started pretty bad and now its getting only worse for me. Im graduating with a second masters degree in August, but I cant even enjoy that. My grandma got sick at the beginning of the year and died about 2 months ago, I have a court case pending and might get hit with a huge bill for that, had some pretty big trouble at work and girl that I absolutely love and wanted to spend my life with, dumped me after a 2 year relationship 
eyes.gif

Lately I dont feel like doing anything but getting wasted and cant really see the future in bright colors 
frown.gif

Son its not 2011's fault, its life...Try to look forward to the positive and learn from mistakes you have made. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother 

Son its not 2011's fault, its life...Try to look forward to the positive and learn from mistakes you have made. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother 

Be positive. Your grandma's no longer suffering. You're getting that masters. You might NOT get a huge bill for that case. You could lose your job and move on to something better with that masters. And you're single now, you get to spend all your money on yourself, and meet new, better girls.

dam son, R.I.P to your grandma, and also at least be thankful for waking up in the morning everyday even with all of this going on, I know things seem really dark rite now but the simple fact that you have the freedom and energy to share it with a bunch of strangers on the net is a blessing in disguise. With your second masters in the near future and the fact that "yesterday" isn't never an identical twin to "tomorrow", all I can say is there will be better days.

Be positive. Your grandma's no longer suffering. You're getting that masters. You might NOT get a huge bill for that case. You could lose your job and move on to something better with that masters. And you're single now, you get to spend all your money on yourself, and meet new, better girls.

dam son, R.I.P to your grandma, and also at least be thankful for waking up in the morning everyday even with all of this going on, I know things seem really dark rite now but the simple fact that you have the freedom and energy to share it with a bunch of strangers on the net is a blessing in disguise. With your second masters in the near future and the fact that "yesterday" isn't never an identical twin to "tomorrow", all I can say is there will be better days.

Stay up OP. RIP to your gmoms.

Just think, in a few months you'll be saying how crappy the past few months were but things can always get better if you focus on doing just that.

Let today be a better day than the one before it and so on.

If you think positive, things will be positive. I truly believe that.

One.

Stay up OP. RIP to your gmoms.

Just think, in a few months you'll be saying how crappy the past few months were but things can always get better if you focus on doing just that.

Let today be a better day than the one before it and so on.

If you think positive, things will be positive. I truly believe that.

One.

Thanks NT fam! Im really heartbroken right now (that was my first love), so I might let it slide for a couple more days and then will try to focus. My mind is really off right now though. Never felt like this before and, belive me, I had a really difficult life up to this point. Just feel like all of this is on another level of wrong
eyes.gif

Thanks NT fam! Im really heartbroken right now (that was my first love), so I might let it slide for a couple more days and then will try to focus. My mind is really off right now though. Never felt like this before and, belive me, I had a really difficult life up to this point. Just feel like all of this is on another level of wrong
eyes.gif

I've had a pretty bad year so far also. Been hospitalized 3 times already,Sister passed,might have to take summer courses to make up for all the work that I've missed but I'm still positive. I'm healthier now,the rest of my fam is doing well,got some
pimp.gif
friends and an amazing gf so life isn't all that bad.

I've had a pretty bad year so far also. Been hospitalized 3 times already,Sister passed,might have to take summer courses to make up for all the work that I've missed but I'm still positive. I'm healthier now,the rest of my fam is doing well,got some
pimp.gif
friends and an amazing gf so life isn't all that bad.

Back
Top Bottom