2012-2013 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 3)

[COLOR=#red]Decided to create a new thread for the upcoming season.

Will re-activate the league and send invites to last year's GMs. As of now, only 4 players have confirmed to return and 1 pending application as a new GM.
[/COLOR]

List of GMs:

confirmed:
1. melo15fan
2. daveyyy
3. gh0stface05
4. maxtempo96

have yet to hear from:
1. hellomarco
2. lastchance21
3. blasdiaz
4. kingferic
5. jethro
6. rubynator
7. kobeoverbron
8. flip_jumpman1

Pending application:
1. niophyte0430

I think giving the past GMs until Monday (Oct 15) to re-claim their team is fair enough. If they fail to do so then I guess we have got to replace them with players in our waiting list. So if you want to join the league, just post here so I can include you in the pending applications list. Thanks!

Just activated our league and also sent out invites to former GMs.

As of now 4 GMs (kingferic, hellomarco, lastchance21 & me) have rejoined the league. Be sure to check out your emails for the invites.

As of now, only 7 GMs have re-joined the league.

melo15fan
Rubynator
gh0stface05
kingferic
Flip Jumpan1
hellomarco
lastchance21

those who confirmed in our old thread that they are returning but have yet to rejoin:

daveyyy
maxtempo96

still haven't heard from:

KobeoverBron
Jethro
blasdiaz

Waiting List:

niophyte0430

Last edited:
bro i want in if you guys have a spot...for fun or is there monetary prizes?
for fun lang sir.. bragging rights only.. haha

I'll add you on our waiting list.. Just keep on checking the thread. Former GMs still have until [COLOR=#red]Oct. 15[/COLOR] to rejoin. If not then we'll have to replace them..

UPDATE: We now have 8 confirmed GMs. (daveyyy has rejoined the league)

Waiting list:
niophyte0430
pyboy28

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]UPDATE:[/COLOR]

Returning GMs [8]

Rubynator
gh0stface05
kingferic
melo15fan
Flip Jumpan1
daveyyy
hellomarco
lastchance21

Still haven't heard from:

maxtempo96 (he posted in our old thread about rejoining the league)
KobeoverBron
Jethro
blasdiaz

Pending: (please send me your email ads so I can send you the invites)

niophyte0430
pyboy28

Former managers have until today to rejoin the league if not then we'll give priority to guys in our waiting list. They can still join until we have our draft but if we have an odd number of teams, they'll be the first ones to be cut. Just to be fair to our new teams.

Hope we could have at least 12 teams.
I hope so too.. As of now we're still at 8 teams. I sent PMs to the two guys on our waiting list and only pyboy28 has replied. I looked at niophyte's profile and he was online 1 week, 2 days ago. We need an even number of teams so I still can't send the invite.

As for maxtempo96, he still haven't rejoined the league and was last online 2 weeks, 1 day ago according to his NT profile.

Anyway, are there any other Pinoy NTers who want to join the league? Just post here in this thread and PM me your yahoo email address'. The more managers the better, as they say the more the merrier and it will be much more competitive and fun if we had at least 12 teams.

Sent invites to maxtempo96 & pyboy28.

We'll now be at 10 teams, we're still looking to a max of 14 teams if we can. So if some of you guys still want to join, don't hesitate. Post here in our thread and send me your email add.

Just checked our league page and we now have 10 teams. Last one to join is fishballs_in_ya_face. Is this your account pyboy28? If it is kindly change your team name to your NT handles so we won't confuse ourselves.

And as for niophyte0430, sorry bro but we have to wait for another team to join the league before I send you the invite. maxtempo96 (new email ad) and pyboy28 was the first one's to give me their email adds.

[COLOR=#red]So if anyone still wants to join us, we are in need of at least one more team so we can have 12 teams! Just post here and PM me your email so I can send you an invite.[/COLOR]

how about Sunday at 12:15 AM?

Also, I was thinking of removing the divisions because we only have 10 teams. And have the 8 teams advance to the playoffs.

Last edited:
It's PI time.. yahoo does have a countdown on your fantasy page so we can always check that out to see how many days and hours before the live draft.

Ok I guess im good on friday since its a holiday. Yup I think its better to remove the division @melo15fan

hey guys, changed draft time to Friday, Oct 26, 1:15AM (CST) which means live draft is later at 12:15AM Phil time.

Sorry niophyte0430. We can't have an odd number of teams for head to head leagues. Maybe next year fam.

edit: adjusted it again to 1215. now the draft countdown is correct. see you guys later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom