Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver Broncos

• Kansas City Chiefs

• San Diego Chargers

• Total voters
Everyone in the AFC West is going to lose this week.

Matt Ryan boutta light that *** up

Ry fumbled. Rivers threw a pick to DeCoud. Atlanta taking SD to the woodshed, thus far I was very wrong about the Chargers today.

Sick TD run from DMC against a Pittsburgh defense that doesn't give up a lot on the ground.

Jamaal Charles may be back in form. :smokin Hopefully.

Houston trying to run Denver out of Mile High. Schaub is cooking with three TDs.

As much as I'm upset we're trading field goals for touchdowns, I just have to remember last year Tebow had a game with only 2 completions :lol:

^ They're getting killed at RG, keep allowing teams to get an interior pass rush so Manning has no pocket to step up into.  Need Kuper back ASAP.

still have the division the same as at the start of the season

broncos
chargers
raiders
chiefs

the only thing we've learned is this is now the worst division on the west :lol:

Broncos over the Raiders. I still trust Phil and Ry, but I see KC being a trap, letdown game. Especially at Arrowhead. Chiefs over Chargers.

Broncos over the Raiders. I still trust Phil and Ry, but I see KC being a trap, letdown game. Especially at Arrowhead. Chiefs over Chargers.

Chargers ALWAYS have a hard time winning in Arrowhead. Plus, with the win in Nawlins and a horrible showing by SD last weekend... momentum is easily favoring the Chiefs.

Chargers (2-2). :smh:

I have a feeling in the next upcoming weeks 2 teams will fight atop the AFC West while the 2 other fight for draft picks. Not pointing any fingers

I have a feeling in the next upcoming weeks 2 teams will fight atop the AFC West while the 2 other fight for draft picks. Not pointing any fingers

How much more does someone need to surmise which teams you mean :lol:

If the Raiders are going to suck, then let them suck big time for the draft picks. We need a serious defense, and those players will be there in this coming draft.

How much more does someone need to surmise which teams you mean :lol:
If the Raiders are going to suck, then let them suck big time for the draft picks. We need a serious defense, and those players will be there in this coming draft.

In for 2 CB's, a MLB, and a pure pass rusher.

Back
Top Bottom