2012 BMW 3 SERIES Undisguised Pictures . Side mirror signals like the benz ?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

wack.beamers are for pretentious losers n milfs

with that being said, cant wait for the new m3

da new m3 is gonna wack compared to da current...no more naturally aspirated V8, iits gonna be a inline 6 turbo

latest rumour being a tri-turbo

was this taken from google maps.... $@@ is up with these pictures

the 3 always kills. No matter how it looks. Even tho the e30 and e36 are the only ones that mattered

Originally Posted by quik1987

da new m3 is gonna wack compared to da current...no more naturally aspirated V8, iits gonna be a inline 6 turbo

wow...talk about downgrade
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
..damn cafe laws

Get ready to say goodbye to one of the two remaining naturally-aspirated engine in BMW’s lineup: the next generation M3 will be ditching the 4.0-liter V-8 in exchange for a new 3.0-liter six-cylinder that is reported to have 450 hp, topping the current E90/E92’s 414 hp.
According to Autocar, the next M3 –set to be unveiled sometime in 2013 – will leave the V-8 behind for a more efficient turbo-six that will be unique to the M division. It will differ from the current 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged inline-six cylinder N54, and the twin-scroll turbocharged N55 engines that BMW uses in the 335is and 335i, respectively.M’s engine will allegedlyreceive a new ECU, cylinder head, induction system, connecting rods, and pistons. We have previously reported that the new engine will make around 450 hp, topping the current M3’s V-8 by 36 hp. Autocaris also reporting that the new M3 will also produce almost 100 more lb-ft,which means it could ring in around 400 lb-ft.

Unlike the current E90/E92 M3, the next gen will come wearing only the F32 codename – for those who don’t speak BMW, it means the M3 will come only in coupe and convertible flavors; there may not be a sedan this time around.

It had previously been rumored that the M3 would share a tri-turbo six-cylinder with an X3 M model. That engine has been reported to be a 3.2-liter inline-six capable of producing much more than the 300 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque presently offered by the N55 twin-turbo inline-six.An interesting possibility, but it’s more likely that the F32 M3 will share the new twin-turbo six architecture with the M version of the next-generation Z4 roadster, though no word on whether it could also see use in the X3 M or not.

Source: Autocar

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/we-hear-g...0-hp-twin-turbo-six-107365.html#ixzz1V8O6ElKS

^I wouldn't say downgrade, but they do want to meet emission and fuel standards as they've been paying civil penalties for many years. Although I love the "traditional" M, it's just a sign of the times. Creating more power and torque while being more efficient and less expensive to build makes a lot of sense. Regardless, it's very rare to see someone keep their M-series NA anyways unless they are a middle-aged old man or wife of said man who just bought it off the lot...

The only one I wouldn't touch would be an E30 M3. You can have a field day by swapping out the S14 with an M(S) 50/52, but the car is too nice to fool around with...

I'm all for that 'downgrade' to the boosted 6cyl.
My E90 Dinan is reaching M3 territory already with MORE torque than the current E92 M3, without touching internals. 

A little more cash, and I'd be over 400HP no problem.

Reliability and fuelly though 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Reason why I hate and love my 335. 

Currently have LCI E90 Space Gray 335 - glad I didn't wait for the F30 the n54-55 has its problems but can be nice with the added power. I would never buy the first year run of a new BMW even though I am a huge fanboy. Will likely wait for the F32 drop once my daughter gets a little older and I can go back to 2 doors...

If the rumors are true...I guess I'm waiting it out...F32 it is. Hopefully my E46 with over 120k miles will last another 18 or so months.

Originally Posted by quik1987

coulda sworn they said the 3rd would be electric or something, so its not a real turbo.

Hope it doesn't have any HPFP problems that have been PLAGUING the current 335's (both e90 and e92)

The tri Turbo rumor is going around is actually for a new desiel i6 that's going to pushing 400hp... dont Know the tourque numbers... going to get used in the 5, 7, and x5... personally I'd love to see the make a M version of this engine... I know that's a sin to BMW fanboys... but I'm not one... not saying for the m3, but a Z4 M... just imagine the amount of tourque in a car that size... let it be known that I'm the type that wans the GTI TDI to make it over here...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Hope it doesn't have any HPFP problems that have been PLAGUING the current 335's (both e90 and e92)
SHHHHHHHHH don't say that too loud my car might here you - I am on the 2nd HPFP and I will say this that car is beyond a joy to drive and the HPFP is warrantied for 10 years 100,000+ miles so that car will be long gone when I actually have a true issue.  The car doesn't turn off it still runs and will even run to get you somewhere safe so it is still much better than driving some beater that just breaks...

Thinking about leasing one of these, cant wait to see them when they role in to my dealer in december
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom