2012 Bred 4 help netting appears damaged from age

Not sure if I'm allowed to post a sneaker care problem here but i need this forums help so sorry and thx in advance. Okay heres the deal i bought some bred 4s from this guy in NY that lives near the bay. the shoes are new but don't have that new smell they have molding smell also the waffles are starting to yellow already HERES THE PROBLEM THE NETTING IS STARTING TO HAVE THIS DRY LOOK ALMOST LIKE THERE ROTTING FROM AGE BUT THERE NOT THAT OLD FROM 2012. The good thing is i know the shoes are real they came with receipt and there identical to my flight club pair. so please let me know if theres a way to make the netting come back to life. also its only on the right shoe heres the pics

. thx jay

It seems the RT shoe was probably on display in the sun..The sunlight has ruined the netting IMO. It's more than likely irreversible..Maybe try some Armor All? That's my best guess..

I agree with Timmy, that damage is probably from the sun. You could try using sole sauce or retrobright to unyellow the waffle tabs/netting, that's about the only thing I can think of.

Look I'm the sneaker care/maintenance thread if you don't know what kind of sauce to use.

Back
Top Bottom