Originally Posted by sunny559

Giant Evo?
roll.gif

looks sick, but I'd rather take a Evo
pimp.gif

yeah i was about to say...EVO X on roids

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

2011 Dodge Challenger 392 SRT8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this

Yes sir. 6.4L 465 Horsepower is straight disgusting.... please please give me the Challenger.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

2011 Dodge Challenger 392 SRT8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this

Yes sir. 6.4L 465 Horsepower is straight disgusting.... please please give me the Challenger.

it takes more to make a good sports car than power.  bet they still got that old slow transmission in there. 

for what it is it's cool.  german killer?  def not, unless you are talking about golfs.

it takes more to make a good sports car than power.  bet they still got that old slow transmission in there. 

for what it is it's cool.  german killer?  def not, unless you are talking about golfs.

I really like the new styling. Much improved over the previous version. I'm diggin the tail lights. What's the price? I'm sure I'd rather take a CTS-V sedan or coupe, but this thing is still pretty sweet for a dodge.

I really like the new styling. Much improved over the previous version. I'm diggin the tail lights. What's the price? I'm sure I'd rather take a CTS-V sedan or coupe, but this thing is still pretty sweet for a dodge.

when do these drop? i need the the 09/10s to drop to about 10k so i can pick on up as a beater

when do these drop? i need the the 09/10s to drop to about 10k so i can pick on up as a beater

Back
Top Bottom