[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by RFX45

I countered the offer with Gooden, Noah & Teague for Iggy, Barbosa & EGordon.
Gooden just seems solid right now. Is that better or am I still losing out?
yeah that's enough. don't know if the other owner would want to do 3 for 1.  If he doesn't, I think teague and noah should be good.  Hold onto to Hawes if there's no other solid big guys on the waiver wire.

AYO anybody have an idea about Andrea Bargnani's status? Someone in my league just dropped him so I picked him up. Searched the net for updates but I don't see anything saying when he may be back. Hoping someone here may know something I don't or can't find out lol.

^hes out indefinitely so he's definitely out all of this week, and further news will come later in the week i guess. good pick up though

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I countered the offer with Gooden, Noah & Teague for Iggy, Barbosa & EGordon.
Gooden just seems solid right now. Is that better or am I still losing out?
yeah that's enough. don't know if the other owner would want to do 3 for 1.  If he doesn't, I think teague and noah should be good.  Hold onto to Hawes if there's no other solid big guys on the waiver wire.

The guy is in first place so I think he could take a risk with Gordon. There is a possibility he can come back in 2 weeks times, it was said he'd be out 3-6 weeks and I think that was 1-2 weeks ago. Plus he also showed interest in Gordon so being in first place, I think he can risk it and when Gordon returns, he'd be a beast during the playoffs. And me, honestly just trying to make the playoffs, I need a big more now to get out of last place. Took a risk on BDiddy cuz was suppose to return last week and it looks like he won't even play this week. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by innovazn2

anyone else holding on to spencer hawes?
he missed like 5-6 games already x.x

I just dropped him for Brook Lopez. Hopefully it'll pay off. My league is only 8 teams tho so im not taking a HUGE risk since I can probably find a decent FA to pick up if something goes wrong.

and i just wanna say something.... ROTISSERIE SCORING IS THE WORST!! I HATE IT!! I would be in first place right now in head to head lol but right now I'm second place...AHH ok we can continue the discussion now haha

if you're in an 8 man league you can probably just drop any player who is injured and pick up any player with value and it'll be just as good as if the player was healthy. i would never hold onto prolonged-injury player in an 8 man league

Just sent this trade:
I send Steve Nash and Rip Hamilton and get Danny Granger and Elton Brand.

What are your thoughts? Good trade? Or should I cancel it?

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Just sent this trade:
I send Steve Nash and Rip Hamilton and get Danny Granger and Elton Brand.

What are your thoughts? Good trade? Or should I cancel it?
good trade to me

I can only play two of these three guys tomorrow... who would you guys recommend i sit?

Bosh (vs sixers)
Pau (vs Denver)
Marc Gasol (vs OKC)

i need pts, blocks and assists... i have K. Love playing the PF spot already. Thanks a lot!

Kevin Martin and Brandon Jennings have been tearing it up for me. 
pimp.gif

You guys should add Landry Fields if you are in a 12 team league. He has been filling up the stat-sheet lately, very solid play. 
smokin.gif

He/She countered the trade with this...
I get:

Danny Granger

Elton Brand

I send:

Steve Nash

Thaddeus Young

What do y'all think? Should I accept it?

Originally Posted by Philthy

I can only play two of these three guys tomorrow... who would you guys recommend i sit?

Bosh (vs sixers)
Pau (vs Denver)
Marc Gasol (vs OKC)

i need pts, blocks and assists... i have K. Love playing the PF spot already. Thanks a lot!
you cant take out someone else in your lineup to make way for all 3 of them?

Originally Posted by diew its james

Bosh (vs sixers)
Pau (vs Denver)
Marc Gasol (vs OKC)

Nope... one PF, one C and one F/C... K Love in the PF slot which is a lock.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Bosh (vs sixers)
Pau (vs Denver)
Marc Gasol (vs OKC)

Nope... one PF, one C and one F/C... K Love in the PF slot which is a lock.
Gasol bros. Bosh may struggle against the Sixers' D and numbers are down in general with Wade back

I'm still in need of a big.
Who should I offer for Pau?
Here's my current roster.
Nlhoc.png

Picked up Anthony Morrow from Free Agents just to fill a roster spot last night and dude went HAM! 42 points and 8 3-pointers! Hope there is more of that to come from him!!

I'm still in need of a big.
Who should I offer for Pau?
Here's my current roster.
Nlhoc.png

A package consisting around AI or Westbrook.  Are you in a league of like 16+ or something???
At least you have a nice car....

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Picked up Anthony Morrow from Free Agents just to fill a roster spot last night and dude went HAM! 42 points and 8 3-pointers! Hope there is more of that to come from him!!
eek.gif
 when I saw the stat line last night. he won't do that again when Brook comes back so Morrow should have a good short term boost.  Paul George 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 this kid is only getting better! It's a wrap if Granger goes down. 

Back
Top Bottom