[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

I need a sf. i picked up VC last week. not sure how consistent he will be (he only had 4 pts last game). should i be weary or stick with him?

Alright how about I send out Marcus Thornton for Ray Allen and Sammy D?

Or Thornton for Eric Gordon?

Better fantasy outlook: Ersan Ilyasova or Jared Dudley? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Better fantasy outlook: Ersan Ilyasova or Jared Dudley? 
nerd.gif
Jared.  Someone dropped Gallo in my league. When would you guys pick him back up again?  I have 4 bench spots and am already holding down Z Bo & Brook so I'm guessing stash Gallo and/or Gordon when Brook comes back.

Only got one more pick-up for this week, whose the better choice off the waivers? Augustin or Reggie Williams?

Kyrie and Chalmers for Calderon and Jennings??????

I get Kyrie and Chalmers. I hate to give up Jennings, but at this point being able get rid of Calderon might be worth it.

Would you guys trade Al Jefferson, Blake Griffin and Monte Ellis for DeMarcus Cousins and Chris Paul?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I get Kyrie and Chalmers. I hate to give up Jennings, but at this point being able get rid of Calderon might be worth it.

yes. do it right away.

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

Would you guys trade Al Jefferson, Blake Griffin and Monte Ellis for DeMarcus Cousins and Chris Paul?
whoever gets al, blake and monta is winning for sure. its not even close

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Should I drop Zbo and pick up Manu?

drop an injured player to pick up an injured player? i don't really see a point in that. might as well drop zbo for someone that produces then drop that person for manu when manu is back

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I actually hate that trade. Jennings>Kyrie and Calderon is better than Chalmers but Chalmers has fallen off with Wade back in the lineup. Pickup Manu. He may be back on Saturday vs. Nets.  Dudley>Batum due to more mins.

Originally Posted by diew its james

drop an injured player to pick up an injured player? i don't really see a point in that. might as well drop zbo for someone that produces then drop that person for manu when manu is back
I had asked because Manu is expected to return soon and I havent heard any news of Zbo returning anytime soon.. In a 16 team league and there's not really anyone to add so Ill just add Manu and when Zbo is ready to return ill drop someone else for him..

I had asked because Manu is expected to return soon and I havent heard any news of Zbo returning anytime soon.. In a 16 team league and there's not really anyone to add so Ill just add Manu and when Zbo is ready to return ill drop someone else for him..
yeah grab Manu now. He's back on Saturday.

Should I trade Lowry for Tyreke?

I have Lowry, Rose, Andre Miller and Kidd.
My SG are E Gordon, Morrow, Dudley and Derozan.
My bigs are Okafor, Pekovic, Ibaka, Odom and Hedo.

Yes, I know my team sucks. Missed the draft and autopicked. But I'm actually 3rd in my division.

ZBO is returning in about 2 and a half weeks/3weeks. March 2nd would be the ideal date.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Should I trade Lowry for Tyreke?

I have Lowry, Rose, Andre Miller and Kidd.
My SG are E Gordon, Morrow, Dudley and Derozan.
My bigs are Okafor, Pekovic, Ibaka, Odom and Hedo.

Yes, I know my team sucks. Missed the draft and autopicked. But I'm actually 3rd in my division.
Reke is garbage compared to Lowry this yr.  Keep him.

What do ya'll think about Curry? Can he stay healthy? One of my favorite players in the league and fantasy. I want to trade Martin and Rubio for him.

Got offered Al Jefferson and John Wall for Pau Gasol and Jrue Holiday... obviously Pau Gasol been going crazy here lately and thats what caused this guy to offer me this trade.. what ya'll think?

Back
Top Bottom