[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Eric Gordon hurt already. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Picking up Camby and dropping Rip worth a #1 waiver?
Team looks like this, just not sure if I should pick-up another center.
aPooH.png

Anymore suggestions/opinions? Camby become available at midnight. Pull the trigger?

I say do it. It's a sound investment in rebounds if one of those guys goes down.

Edit:

Friend just offered Bynum and Kyrie Irving for Blake Griffin.

It's an 8 team league and he has CP3 so I want to milk this. Should I countered w/ Griffin for Rudy Gay straight up? or look for Rudy plus someone else?
nerd.gif

People tend to sleep on diaw in the leagues ive been in..Dude has the skills to erupt for a triple double at any given nite

Man, I have Tyreke as my 2nd option PG and this guy doesn't pass the ball enough 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Really want to get my hands on Iggy.  He's having a monster start and I regret passing on him in the 4th round.  Should I try to offer Evans for Iggy, although I doubt it gets accepted. 

Should i drop D. Harris and pick up Humphres? im actually surprised humphres is available..

i picked up DHarris and dropped Dudley, then someone offered Bosh and Frye for Chuck Hayes and Jet. pull the trigger?

is it a good trade if I give up javalle McGee and Gallo for okafor and Eric gordon? I plan dropping okafor for either diaw or Ryan Anderson. I need 3s and pts

i wouldnt do that trade, gordon is hurt you can easily get those 3's from gallo and anderson. i say pick both diaw and anderson up

I....I....

This is not fantasy football...

I'm so out of my element (first year)...

Going to get my head into gear after the FF championship this week, gotta handle business first....I'm getting worked though in my Fantasy BB leagues.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I....I....

This is not fantasy football...

I'm so out of my element (first year)...

Going to get my head into gear after the FF championship this week, gotta handle business first....I'm getting worked though in my Fantasy BB leagues.
it's easy really. just think of the position and what stats you get from em. just take the 9 stats in a match up and base your picks on em.
first is what you need, 2nd is desirable but not as important.
PG = Assists, and points, steals, low turnover rate, high fg and ft %s
SG = Points, assists, and 3 pointers, high fg and ft %s
SF = points, rebounds, assists
PF = Rebounds, points, blocks
C = Rebounds, blocks, points

the more the player can bring in consistently in his stats the better
getting players that play more than one position is good as well so you can plug em in without worrying about a logjam.
and as the weeks go on, just check your match ups and see what you're lacking in, go to the list of available players and sort by that stat and take your pick.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I just dropped Derek Williams for Greg Monroe. Did I make a good move?
yes, I think so.  Should I drop Emeka for Amir Johnson?  Should I drop Caron or J Dudley for Gerald Henderson? I still think Jared is still warming up though.

^if you have a decent pg and a good source of 3's i'd do it. i dont see a lot of value in hayes and jet. as long as you have good FG players then you should be fine. bosh might give you some great nights and some terrible nights though, same with frye, but they have more upside than hayes and jet

i picked up DHarris and dropped Dudley, then someone offered Bosh and Frye for Chuck Hayes and Jet. pull the trigger?
Do it immediately... if you can pick up harris then you can find someone to replace frye if he continues to struggle. Bosh alone is worth the deal... pick up someone like Marshawn Brooks if Frye continues to suck.

10 TEAME LEAGUE HAD 2ND PICK PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON MY TEAM WOULD HELP!!

THINKING ABOUT DROPPING LAMAR ODOM CAUSE HE'S BEEN PLAYING TERRIBLE!

PG John Wall, Wsh PG
SG Eric Gordon, Nor SG
SF LeBron James, Mia SF
PF Lamar Odom, Dal PF
C Andrea Bargnani, Tor C, PF
G Jeff Teague, Atl PG
F Paul George, Ind SF, SG
JaVale McGee, Wsh C
DeMar DeRozan, Tor SG
Jose Calderon, Tor PG
Nene, Den C
Ty Lawson, Den PG
Arron Afflalo, Den SG

If your in 12 or 14 team leagues, I suggest you grab james johnson. Dude is nice on the defensive side of the ball and if you have plenty of scoring on your team, then do it. I dropped tyros thomas bum @#$ for him.

Thoughts on Wes Johnson going forward? Worth holding onto or trade bait?

My team needs 3pt shooting and steals.

i dropped devin harris for dj augustin....

and guys should i pick up humphres? hes been beasting lately.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

If your in 12 or 14 team leagues, I suggest you grab james johnson. Dude is nice on the defensive side of the ball and if you have plenty of scoring on your team, then do it. I dropped tyros thomas bum @#$ for him.

Okay, I might retract my statement but he had an off tonight. I still think he can provide some nice #s but we will have to see what he can do on sunday. 
And yes pick up humphries fresh, dude is the only legitimate rebounder on the nets. 

Not a fan of wes johnson right now, but he could hold some value. However, now that ellington is back, he might cut into his minutes. I'd rather have delfino or marshon brooks right now than wes johnson. 

Back
Top Bottom