[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Is it worth it for me to drop Felton for someone else like Louis Williams, Kidd or Affalo?

Heres my team ( 9 man roto)
-D.rose
-Josh Smith
Brook Lopez
Kevin Martin
Ryan Anderson
Channing Frye
Nicolas Batum
David Lee
Reke
Kevin Durant
Brandon jennings
Kyrie Irving
Jarret Jack

I'm first in 3's and points, decent in rebounds. Just traded Blake Griffin for D.Rose. What else should I do? I've been in third place for a while.

drop him for lou, felton is terrible this season
sick.gif
. i wish i could drop him in my 16 man league but even he is valuable....

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Is it worth it to drop drew gooden for andre miller?
How bad is gooden's injury.  I need big man help more then guard help.  But shooting wrist injury that he is getting a second opinion on....kinda makes me think it could be serious and now is a good time to grab some one good for him.

Opinions?  I will prob hold until a real diagnosis.  
i say wait til after allstar if u can afford to, i dropped Gooden cuz im already waiting on Manu.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Is it worth it to drop drew gooden for andre miller?
How bad is gooden's injury.  I need big man help more then guard help.  But shooting wrist injury that he is getting a second opinion on....kinda makes me think it could be serious and now is a good time to grab some one good for him.

Opinions?  I will prob hold until a real diagnosis.  

im holding onto him till the end of the break. miller should be picked up regardless since ty was injured last night.

Was offered Hedo and Jamal Crawford for Rondo.

My Team:

Rajon Rondo
Nick Young
Gustavo Ayon
Brook Lopez
Andrea Bargnani
Corey Maggette
Drew Gooden
Nikola Pekovic
Ersan Ilyasova
Corey Brewer
Isiah Thomas
Kevin Durant

His:

Mario Chalmers
Brandon Knight
Iman Shumpert
Andre Iguodala
Thaddeus Young
David Lee
Andrew Bynum
Jamal Crawford
Roy Hibbert
Kemba Walker
Hedo Turkoglu

Being a short week and my opponent has way more players playing this week, it's a real critical decision on who I should play tomorrow.
I need to play two and bench the other two:

Teague vs NY
C. Brewer vs Clips
Magette vs. Ind
Henderson vs. Ind (if he can play)

Teague should be a given but he's just been so inconsistent that I am not so sure of him anymore.

This guy wants Iggy bad and he offered Diaw, S. Jackson, and Haslem for him which I shot down. I countered with Iggy, Beasley, and Collison for Granger and Rubio. Thoughts?

Here's my team:
Collison
Sessions
Iguodala
Brewer
Ryan Anderson
Tristan Thompson
Gortat
Al Jeff
Camby
Jack
Curry
Morrow
Beasley

10 team Cat head 2 head league

Rondo
Joe Johnson
Lebron
J Smoove
Bynum
B. Jennings
Jarden
Hedo
Vucevic
Gasol
Jamal Crawford
Scola
Isiah Thomas

I'm gonna drop Vucevic after the next game to stash either Gallinari or Bargnani but can't decide which. I'm first in my league btw right now with an 8 category league with only 2 weeks left before the playoffs. I'm thinking Gallinari right now.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Being a short week and my opponent has way more players playing this week, it's a real critical decision on who I should play tomorrow.
I need to play two and bench the other two:

Teague vs NY
C. Brewer vs Clips
Magette vs. Ind
Henderson vs. Ind (if he can play)

Teague should be a given but he's just been so inconsistent that I am not so sure of him anymore.

Of the 4, Teague and Brewer are definitely your best bets.

I just dropped Mo Williams for Andre Miller sunday...

and now I'm really, really thinking of dropping "basic game" Miller for Isaiah Thomas. 8 team, 8 cat. Thoughts?

Seems like Humprhies is out tonight so I guess that leaves me with more room but got to decide who to sit, Maggette or JThompson?

this #@*+%*$ just accepted a bs trade in my league.  Guy gave away Rose, Jefferson, and Milsap for Jennings and Lebron 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Guy who's getting lebron has no solid big men left except Amare.  I think Rose and Milsap alone is more than enough for Bron and the D Bag getting Rose says my trade earlier this season was unfair: Gallo and Hump for M. Gasol and K Mart.

Calderon has been amazing. Dudes killin it with the assists. If any of you guys are in need of assists, i suggest you go after him. He's one of the less popular names, so people in your league who are more into popularity might be swayed by a 'name' rather than skill.
Also add Pekovic to that list. Dudes a double double machine. 
pimp.gif

Who can I trade Josh Smith for? Dont get me wrong, he's awesome to have on your team but his freethow % KILLS me especially since I'm in a roto league not a head to head league.

I'm looking for someone who can get me a good number of rebounds, maybe a block, good ft% and good fg%.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Who can I trade Josh Smith for? Dont get me wrong, he's awesome to have on your team but his freethow % KILLS me especially since I'm in a roto league not a head to head league.

I'm looking for someone who can get me a good number of rebounds, maybe a block, good ft% and good fg%.

pau gasol or marc gasol. maybe gortat

Ugh, why is Teague playing so bad right now? Dude is borderline droppable right now.

Originally Posted by platnum statuz

he backed out the deal. How about I give up milsap, agustin, and Marcus Thornton for zbo, Rubio, and Jamal crawford

nope keep your pieces. marcus is on fire right now and milsap has top 20 potential for the yr. 

Back
Top Bottom