2012 Honda civic can i negotiate "e price" vol. car thread 3hunna

You should just go brand new OP. My sister just copped a '13 for $4k down and her note is less than 3hunna. I forget which trim level she has but she does have sun roof black alloy rims and some other gadgets. Got that good 0 mi on the dash when she pulled off

lol in all honesty i was just bored last night and ran a credit app and tried to talk myself into buying a whip only reason i didnt have money for a downpayment

Stay in lane my young friend. I learned the hard way on my first car. Don't bite off more then you can chew

So now you just lowered your credit score for no reason. Grats on your new lower score.

you do know that kind of inquiry barely hurts your score right? lol My score isnt low so I`m not worried about a 5 pt drop especially since I`m not copping a house next week or something.

If insurance that bad. Copp a car off craigslist cash thatll last you for grad school. 3-5k can get you a reliable car easy.

400 is pretty high for the car your getting. Mine is 280 and I think that's way too much. I got friends with full coverage paying 105 a month smh. We both losing but don't lose more then Me lol

jesus $400 a month for a Civic?!?!

yea didnt seem right chick said i had to add my mom to my policy because you have to add anyone over the age of 14 to your policy, could that be what made it so high? The only reason I even used my moms address is because thats where I have all my mail sent, and I haven't told them I've moved yet because I dont wanna update my tag. My roomate drives a 2013 CC and pays 200

I just found this Ford Focus 2012 that looks good and I've heard good things about them, this one is 13.9 is 25k on dash too high though? That's about 12k a year
http://www.toyotaofroswell.com/used/Ford/2012-Ford-Focus-b08585f90a0a004900bbcb8b66f5f8e2.htm

This is the Honda civic

http://www.toyotaofroswell.com/used/Honda/2012-Honda-Civic-00e18f400a0a0065001bb02ed0d5e987.htm

Same yr but civic has half te miles

bruh what the hell happened to that civics rims? what is that like 14's? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom