2012 Jordan Bred 11

Hi guys.

I picked these up off ebay and I'm starting to think they're an unauthorized pair. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

These look like UA because of the Paper being too dark and the toe boxes are shaped incorrectly too bulky and PL is not smooth enough, it has too much orange peel too it. 

I'm thinking they're not legit the printing on the paper in the box is way too dark

Last edited:
  Ok, but the print difference can be explained by a simple reload of ink in a printing process onto this specific paper.  Take that away, the shoes still check out. 

I'm thinking they're not legit the printing on the paper in the box is way too dark

Agreed, These are UA's carbon fiber is too squared likewise tissue paper is dark......Hope this helps and go checkout the Jordan xi guide Nt provided.

These are FAKE.

So they have inconsistent CF and that's been well documented.  Again we still lookin at tissue paper?   Tissue paper?  This is not painted CF, its real.  Looking too hard at these. 

Idk man something about them just seems off to me I personally think they're really high quality fakes

Last edited:
  That's all good just giving my opinion.  Others will help soon with theirs.

Bred to me are one of the hardest 11 to check.

Last edited:
I need help not sure where to post, I have no idea what kind of Jordan's these are, if they're real, or what they cost. They say "Flight" on the lip and "The best of both worlds" underneath. Can someone helpme out?[ATTACHMENT=13062][ATTACHMENT=13063][ATTACHMENT=13064]IMG_6861.JPG (2,003k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Those are air Jordan force fusions 4's, they are a fusion between Nike Air Force ones and the Jordan 4 as to if they are real or not I'm the right person to answer because I don't know much about them

Last edited:
I need help not sure where to post, I have no idea what kind of Jordan's these are, if they're real, or what they cost. They say "Flight" on the lip and "The best of both worlds" underneath. Can someone helpme out?[ATTACHMENT=13062][ATTACHMENT=13063][ATTACHMENT=13064]IMG_6861.JPG (2,003k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]
I can help you toss those in a composter

I'm clearing out my closet and selling everything for what I can get, they aren't bad just a little worn on the heels and the icy sole is yellow. What could I get for them? Thank you lord

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom