2012 Jordan Spizike - Red / Black "Raging Bulls II???"

They look nice in the pics with the black background. I wonder how they'll look in real life. Maybe closer to a shade of pink?

I think it looks ok, but nothing beats the original raging bull
nthat.gif

not bad looking at all...i cant picture myself buying these...maybe at the outlets.....that's where i make most of my bad decisions..

If the elephant print on these was grey it would be game over.

I'd like to see a Tokyo-esque yellow/black c/w on an upcoming Spiz'ike.

BTW, where has the Spiz'ike thread gone?

Last edited:
Easy pass since I have the raging bull 5s and there are many better spizikes (Og cw, black/green/red, true blue, cool grey, stealth)

I like these, if I can get the money to drop on these I prolly will. For those unaware, I got 2 pair of Spizikes, the Bred's and the Stealth's and they retail for $175.

This will go great next to my Fire Red and Stealth Grey Spiz... Added to my must get list this year!

Easy pass since I have the raging bull 5s and there are many better spizikes (Og cw, black/green/red, true blue, cool grey, stealth)

If you already have the Raging Bulls then I see your point on passing but saying that the other Spizike colorways are better is debatable. In my opinion, I think these ones are pretty damn clean and easily rival or top any previous Spizike releases.

Back
Top Bottom