2012 Lexus LFA vs. 2012 Nissan GT-R Vol. 1320

The carbon loom is what you are paying for when you buy the LFA.

I'll wait until Honda comes out with a new sports car.

The carbon loom is what you are paying for when you buy the LFA.

I'll wait until Honda comes out with a new sports car.

Originally Posted by proper english

i love Lexus.. and the LFA is probably #10 on my cop list (if i was a billionaire, of course)..

So, you wouldn't get one, if say you had 500 million dollars?

Originally Posted by proper english

i love Lexus.. and the LFA is probably #10 on my cop list (if i was a billionaire, of course)..

So, you wouldn't get one, if say you had 500 million dollars?

GT-R for DD, LFA for sunny days/weekends.
pimp.gif

When I was driving up to Las Vegas, I saw a convoy of high-end cars. 2 Nissan GT-R, Audi RS4, BMW M6, Mercedes CLS AMG highway dipping through traffic on the 15N. A few minutes later I see a helicopter overhead dispatching with ground CHP... they're not bluffing when you see signs that read speed monitored by aircraft.

When I was driving up to Las Vegas, I saw a convoy of high-end cars. 2 Nissan GT-R, Audi RS4, BMW M6, Mercedes CLS AMG highway dipping through traffic on the 15N. A few minutes later I see a helicopter overhead dispatching with ground CHP... they're not bluffing when you see signs that read speed monitored by aircraft.

you dudes are too funny. The people that can afford to buy a LFA don't worry about which car is more bang for their buck. They'd go buy the LFA and cop a lambo the following day if they liked both cars.

Back
Top Bottom