-2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS- Vol: -shrugs-

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

where can i go to get the new lights put on?

MBWorld.org

i would start here first before ordering.
Thats where I found out they were swapping the lights
laugh.gif

The tails are pretty much "plug and play" I think... You're going to have some trouble with the head lights though.....BUT, its definitely possible...

If you do the LED fogs, you're going to need to buy a new grill too, the old grill wont fit with the new bumper....AND i'd recommend you buy the new side mirrors too if you want the entire new exterior look.... if you go half-*%%ed, people are just gonna look at you funny...
grin.gif

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

The tails are pretty much "plug and play" I think... You're going to have some trouble with the head lights though.....BUT, its definitely possible...

If you do the LED fogs, you're going to need to buy a new grill too, the old grill wont fit with the new bumper....AND i'd recommend you buy the new side mirrors too if you want the entire new exterior look.... if you go half-*%%ed, people are just gonna look at you funny...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

grin.gif

i actually like the older s class tails with the paint strips though.

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

grin.gif

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

grin.gif

yeah, I like the "look" of the older lights aesthetically ...but the functionality of the newer ones is incredible and they look dumb nice at night time
smokin.gif

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

grin.gif

yeah, I like the "look" of the older lights aesthetically ...but the functionality of the newer ones is incredible and they look dumb nice at night time
smokin.gif

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

grin.gif

smokin.gif
agreed

MBWorld.org

laugh.gif

grin.gif

smokin.gif
agreed

I just don't see the difference between the CLS and the S-Class now...

Why have both models...they seem as though they are both the same size...and similar luxury...

I just don't see the difference between the CLS and the S-Class now...

Why have both models...they seem as though they are both the same size...and similar luxury...

I like it a lot more than some of the other stuff MB has been putting out lately, but I'm not crazy about it.

I like it a lot more than some of the other stuff MB has been putting out lately, but I'm not crazy about it.

Back
Top Bottom