2012 MLB All Star Game .... NT really does hate baseball ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by macbk

Swear on my ferret that died when I was six years old that I had no idea the game was on tonight, swore it was tomorrow.

U oughta be ashamed of yourself bro, all star game is always on a Tuesday
And U oughta be proud of yourself bro, staying up this late to watch the game.

Spoiler [+]
<3
roll.gif

I took a nap when I got home from work, and next thing you know I'm waking up to the 7th inning of the game on in my living room. How that happened, I have no idea.

pimp.gif
to see Melky rake.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by macbk

Swear on my ferret that died when I was six years old that I had no idea the game was on tonight, swore it was tomorrow.

U oughta be ashamed of yourself bro, all star game is always on a Tuesday
Thats why no one likes baseball... who the hell has an all star game on a Tuesday?
laugh.gif

There's no other sports goin on , been this way forever ....

Only way they can have the espys also , think about it bro ....

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

In reference to thread title...NT is stupid. If it is not NBA or NFL they dont care...morons

So explain, how does this make us morons again???

For real, MLB could easily make this game on a Sunday. Derby on Saturday, along with some new events. Friday and Monday would be off-days. 3 game series to resume the second half would be from tue-thur and your next series from fri-sun.

%!#% the ESPYs. Since when do sports revolve around a network??

Los Angeles Dodgers will have home field advantage in the World Series, Ron Washington is 
mad.gif

Damn you Verlander
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Secondly, the derby is the most anticlimactic event ever. But MLB is so old school and so rigid, that I'm not sure how soon they will try to revamp things.
I was thinking yesterday that maybe they should do some type of Legends vs Leaders HR Derby. You got all these former all stars and legends floating around the game probably itching to get back into the limelight. Let them get in shape and give them a chance to face off with todays elite hitters. McGuire's back in the game, Bonds wants back in, Griffey is newly retired. Sure some of them did their dirt but we don't hate them for entertaining us back in the day... Would be interesting to see if they could still send it out in some of these parks with 400+ft dimensions.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

For real, MLB could easily make this game on a Sunday. Derby on Saturday, along with some new events. Friday and Monday would be off-days. 3 game series to resume the second half would be from tue-thur and your next series from fri-sun.

%!#% the ESPYs. Since when do sports revolve around a network??

100% agree with you.  Idk why they don't have it this way.  I mean, if Selig really wants Monday/Tuesday then at least have an off-day on Sunday, so the players can get some rest before the HR Derby and ASG.  I really don't know what other events they could incorporate.  I've thought about some kind of skills challenge, but how would you even do that?  Between catchers or outfielders?  Basketball is just more versatile, the NBA has the best All-Star weekend, hands down...

Back
Top Bottom