2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn, still nothing on the Seahawks

they're going show their gear and new uni on tues. i heard its going to grey and neon green for the uni, no more monochrome. 

New Era's sizing has been inconsistent lately but anyone disputing their quality against Reebok needs to sit down because your obviously are talking out your @#$

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Really, guys in here are saying they're okay with caps that aren't New Era? No thanks.
That's right puppet, dance. Dance. 

What exactly is wrong with the current selection of hats? I never said NE was bad. I simply wondered what was so special about these hats aside from the "brand." I just looked up Bears fitteds on nfl.com and found a bunch of comparable hats to those new NE ones. Again, people are brandwashed in here. 
Shut the **** up, bijald. You don't know me, don't call me a puppet. New Era is the best maker of caps (in my opinion, obviously) and I'm surprised that a number of people in here are satisfied with other manufacturers. That's all.

Let me guess, you're also surprised everyone doesn't buy only Nike shoes?

Anyways, have fun with these beyond incredible New Era NFL hats and fantastic Nike jerseys!! They are sooooo awesome!! I would totally pay triple rather than just double to get my hands on all this gear!

Originally Posted by justscrap

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Damn, still nothing on the Seahawks

they're going show their gear and new uni on tues. i heard its going to grey and neon green for the uni, no more monochrome. 
Hawks are introducing their alternative jersey and that's going to be grey. There will be some type of neon green on the jersey but they don't know if it's going to be a dominant color like they did couple years ago with their hideous alt jersey or just an accent although I think it's the latter. The local sports radio spent pretty good amount of time talking about this other day 
laugh.gif

Seahawks are changing their logos and everything, they've been preparing for the big change ever since Nike announced the league's sponsorship takeover so they have been working on this at least for a year. They want to do it right and they are going to unveil everything on Tuesday when Nike introduces all NFL jerseys. I'm really excited to see what my team's going to look like, I can wait for another day or two. I ran a race today that's sponsored by Seahawks and part of the course is running a loop around their practice facility but the logo is still the same as last year so far. They are really hiding it under the wrap. 

Meanwhile, this is 'allegedly' a leak picture of Seahawks' jersey. I think I've seen this before and it's from bleacher report so I don't know how legit they are. 
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...uniforms-to-be-unveiledor-perhaps-re-revealed

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by mjd77

Since I've bought hardly any NFL apparel over the last 5-7 years, I've got plenty of pent up demand ready to go.  RBK can keep their baggy crap in the '90s where it belongs.  All I'm asking for is more true sizing/fitting from Nike.

well as far as the t-shirts go.. you sir will not be disappointed. already copped a 49ers just do it tee, and it fits light years better than the RBK tee i bought last year.. and the tee itself is better as well (lighter, softer) 
and for all of you who think New Era isnt an upgrade over reebok hat wise, you obviously have never worn a reebok fitted.

Do the NIke tees say "standard fit" in the collar? I have a bunch of Brewers tees like that and the fit is perfect for me.
no, but the fit is the same as the recent (last 2 years) MLB tees. so get the same size as your brewers and you should be good to go.

That's right puppet, dance. Dance. 

What exactly is wrong with the current selection of hats? I never said NE was bad. I simply wondered what was so special about these hats aside from the "brand." I just looked up Bears fitteds on nfl.com and found a bunch of comparable hats to those new NE ones. Again, people are brandwashed in here. 

Let me guess, you're also surprised everyone doesn't buy only Nike shoes?

Anyways, have fun with these beyond incredible New Era NFL hats and fantastic Nike jerseys!! They are sooooo awesome!! I would totally pay triple rather than just double to get my hands on all this gear!
Ok chill guy. You work for Reebok or something? How you gonna call another man a puppet? I swear you were corny with your old SN. Now you just try to hard.
eyes.gif

Simple thing to do is leave the thread. No one wants to hear all that. Also be respectful next time. I dont understand why he got the warning but you didn't. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

http://store.nike.com/us/...3/t-Men%27s_New_Releases

Looks like Nike put up everything BUT jerseys for every team on NDC.
Its shutdown.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

that jersey had to be photoshopped but i could be wrong. cant wait till tuesday

Nike outlet here in Gilroy, CA had the new 49ers NIKE gear, got some dri-fit shorts and shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Oregon Ducks of the NFL???
pimp.gif

Funny you said that because when the rumor came out we'll have some neon green to our jersey basically EVERYONE in the city is like, 'please don't let this thing be like Oregon's'. We hate them up here 
laugh.gif

No feathers, please. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Nike outlet here in Gilroy, CA had the new 49ers NIKE gear, got some dri-fit shorts and shirt
pimp.gif

Got pics? Love to see what it looks like
And as far as everything else...Does Nike really have any input on the design of the jersey's? This year especially. I expect every jersey to look exaclty the same except nike logo slapped on it and perhaps they have different materials they can use (patents and whatnot) 

Perhaps going forward, teams can work with Nike and NFL on their uniforms and we may see some re-design, some creativity etc like we see at Oregon but this year especially I dont imagine there's going to be anything different as far as jerseys go. 

I've been waiting for Nike for a while, def need an Eli/Nicks/Bradshaw jersey (different colors)
Oh, and a Clay Matthews Packers jersey.

Back
Top Bottom