2012 Niketalk Dunk-off Thread - SECOND DUNK PAGE 4 - TWO HANDER

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

waaaittt a minute...Monstar1 is my dude TruthGetsBusy?!?

Air Up There a NTer?
roll.gif

who's this TruthGetsBusy you speak of?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Damn is it to late to get in this? I won't disappoint
Not too late at all! I'll put your name down. Same with Futuristic. This first round will be open for longer than usual so everybody has a chance to find out about the comp and film some dunks.

Nice dunks, Wayne! Will give you a point for the one hander, and as more dunks are needed, can add them on from that video if you don't film any more.

Same with you, Shahin1189

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Damn is it to late to get in this? I won't disappoint
Not too late at all! I'll put your name down. Same with Futuristic. This first round will be open for longer than usual so everybody has a chance to find out about the comp and film some dunks.

Nice dunks, Wayne! Will give you a point for the one hander, and as more dunks are needed, can add them on from that video if you don't film any more.

Same with you, Shahin1189

pimp.gif

Okay put me down. 6'6 215lbs.

We should have different height divisions.......

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

We should have different height divisions......
Naw its all for fun anyways.  But are you really 5'10 220lbs? I'd really like to see you dunk. 

Ya I am. It's been a few years but when I last dunked I was already 5'10 200 and like a said just in november I was barely missing dunks..... so we shall see
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn props to you man. 5'10 and slamming is nice. I know I'm 6'6, just about 6'7 but I'm not like most big men that are goofy and have no hops. I actually play the 3

AY I hope its not too late, can I still get in this?

So just post a one hander for now?

will participate in this when it gets nicer out... all the 9 and 9 anda half foot hoops are outside around my way...
laugh.gif

5'10 205... i can do a regular one hander and the ocassional 360, thats it... truth wins until some of the actual college hoopers start posting

u should be dq'd if your taller than 6'3

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

will participate in this when it gets nicer out... all the 9 and 9 anda half foot hoops are outside around my way...
laugh.gif

5'10 205... i can do a regular one hander and the ocassional 360, thats it... truth wins until some of the actual college hoopers start posting

Why that's stupid.. and all dunks really should be on a rim inside a gym for all contestants. That way they are regulation. I know a ton of people who can dunk on 9'9 rims

laugh.gif

Why that's stupid.. and all dunks really should be on a rim inside a gym for all contestants. That way they are regulation. I know a ton of people who can dunk on 9'9 rims
i kind of agree with this, all the rims at my park are like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif

i kind of agree with this, all the rims at my park are like that
laugh.gif
No junky outdoor park rims.

This isn't about height, this is about dunks.

Yeah, Fedja, go for it, round one is still open.

Round two to open soon.

YjM5NzA1Y2QzMTZiZiZvZj*w.gif
wow hahah my bad it came out horrible. It too forever to figure out how to upload and embed and I still messed it up lol
Its a ten foot lol if you believe me. On to the next round
pimp.gif

Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

Back
Top Bottom