2012 Niketalk Dunk-off Thread - SECOND DUNK PAGE 4 - TWO HANDER

I've been out of town, but I'll review the videos posted and open up the next round this week. From now on the rounds will move faster. The thread will stay nearer the top pages now and hopefully that'll add Dunkers too.

lol thanks yall
pimp.gif

And now you got these young cats acting like they young Shaq
All in they dumb rap, talking bout how they cockback
When I see them in this thread, I don't see none of that
Dambb playboy, where the eff is the thunder at?
Where's all the dunks with all the 40 inch vert under that?
Those ain't windmills flyin', what the eff you call that?
Y'all lyin-%++ _'s, y'all funny to me
Lying on NT being you but still you want to be me

-MonStar 

Shout out to the imaginary players that claim they can dunk and hoop

should be able to get through most of the dunks except for the last tier 
laugh.gif

i'm in..

soft 1 hander below

6'2" 166lbs

My bad Dennis. I am in the middle of moving back home due to some family health issues and getting killed at work right now.
I won't be able to post anything until I get settled. But I will throw some stuff up, even if I miss the comp.

I love the idea of the thread and I really hope it continues. Great stuff so far!

Don't worry at all, Chris. Hope everything works out with you and your family.

As the contest goes on I will try my best to add points retroactively.

Dunk 2 - Two Hander - OPEN

I've added points for those who have posted two handed dunks already.

Great videos, guys. I'm very pleased with the participation.
pimp.gif

Anybody got tips for a bro that is close to catching one?

The few times that I actually get up high enough I'll end up hitting the back of the rim

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

The few times that I actually get up high enough I'll end up hitting the back of the rim
Rather than trying to throw it into the rim (and back rimming it), just hold the ball up and wait for the rim to hit your wrist, and let the ball drop through. A lot of guys I see struggling throw it, while if they just hold it till it's going into the rim due to the downward arc of your jump, it'll fall in.

Of course this way is easier to do if you can palm the ball - smaller handed guys need to throw it back just to keep the ball in control, and that's why they are forced to throw it in.

I got no love
laugh.gif

All good, my video was pretty savage. Ill be back with something

Originally Posted by f3DJam

I got no love
laugh.gif

All good, my video was pretty savage. Ill be back with something
I've seen videos of bigfoot sightings that were easier to make out.

I know you can get up, but I'd actually like to appreciate the dunk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

oh you can add my height and weight too

6'1 185lbs.
My dude, what do you do to help you increase your vertical? 

I'm throwing in the towel. Ever since talks of this contest started I have done zero cardio, let alone play a single second of basketball to get in shape, I have realized I am just putting too much work on this large summer body in progress. I'm kinda embarrassed right now
frown.gif

One day when I get back in shape I will DC-grave dig this thread and post a dunk in here.

Until then you all can choose to believe my claim of being able to dunk (at one point) or not. I don't blame you either way.

Can't wait to enjoy more of your guy's dunks
pimp.gif

Props to all the NTdunkers!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'm throwing in the towel. Ever since talks of this contest started I have done zero cardio, let alone play a single second of basketball to get in shape, I have realized I am just putting too much work on this large summer body in progress. I'm kinda embarrassed right now
frown.gif

One day when I get back in shape I will DC-grave dig this thread and post a dunk in here.

Until then you all can choose to believe my claim of being able to dunk (at one point) or not. I don't blame you either way.

Can't wait to enjoy more of your guy's dunks
pimp.gif

Props to all the NTdunkers!
smokin.gif

Knicks-Bibby_display_image_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

you may be trying to throw it to hard. If you dunk of one foot running just place it right right over the rim and booyah.. If you dunk with two feet its basically the same your just closer when you take off. If you wanna get really good practice both cuz the how you gain versatility.
I'll be filming my dunks tomorrow

So hot up on the court I aint got no shoes on.

laugh.gif
 messing around after hooping, slippery as hell tho almost bust myself.

I donno how to link but yo dennis check the fb its up there.
Onto the 2nd round
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

frown.gif
Sorry to hear, man, but I understand.

When you get some slams down you know where to find us.

Found this pic from a photographer on Facebook, figured I could use it as a preview for what you can expect in later rounds:

imagehzh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom