2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

I want no part of romo, ny media would do all they could to break that dude.

I hate the ny media ... just sayin .....

I'm not done reading the thread, I've been catching up and you guys man :smh: :lol: , Can some of y'all take deep breaths on Sundays next season please? I disagree only with #6 (ironic, that number). We should just abandon ground and pound, nobody runs it anymore. We can get a RB but focus more on passing with better WR. I'm sorry Braylon coming back wasn't good. Hell, Plax was a better redzone option and they ignored him :smh: . So far, #1 and #2 are done. I saw Rex wants Norv, I'm with that provided we get the pieces to create a functioning offense. Then I say you can fully evaluate Sanchez's ability. I say get Polian for GM too.
I wanted to rep what thejet said but I'm over my limit. Idk how tho :smh: . I

The intention was there though B lol.

It's too bad Polian don't want none of the Jets.
Two candidates for the Jets job that intrigues me are Tom Cable - 49ers exec, and Marc Ross, director of college scouting.
If you looks at the past drafts for the two teams, they have been pretty solid for the most part. More so for the 49ers as of late - getting guys like Aldon Smith, Colin Kaepernick.
However, when it comes to hiring a gm, yes, not only does he have to be a great talent evaluator but a a guy who can lead as well.
This dude's main responsibility is to assemble a winning attitude for this team. A guy we can count on to make those tough decisions. 
Tbh - I would've liked Tannenbaum to stay in the organization as an advisor for the cap. Other than these past contracts (Sanchez and Holmes), he was actual a cap guru. I understand it couldn't have been done though.

I know Polian doesn't want any parts of us, it's just wishful thinking. Those scouts seem like a good choice. I think our problem is fixing the parts that the typical fan doesn't think about. Scouting is def one of them. We have drafted poorly recently. That's why I didn't expect much this season, they didn't fix the O line (I counted a lot this season, what QB can throw with 2-3 seconds of time most of the time?), RB, or WR,OLB, ILB. Nobody screams about that, they just blame Sanchez. We still have mad holes. I agree with the duties of a GM, can only hope for the best. Tannenbaum yes was a cap guru, I thought they would have kept him on, but glad to see them get rid of his stench from the organization. Yes, I will now go back and rep what you said :lol:.

Onewearz, please don't curse us with Romo talk :smh:. He's not going anywhere anyway, Jerry Jones is in love with him.

dude i'm glad jerry jones loves him and never wants to let him go :lol:

i hear you though, out of sight out of mind ......

dude i'm glad jerry jones loves him and never wants to let him go :lol:

i hear you though, out of sight out of mind ......

We got enough problems as it is. When are they gonna cut Tebow? We need to throw a party for that **** :lol:

This tattoo thing with Rex is killing me. I had Michael Kay on driving around after work and he was going on and on about it :smh:. It's not that big a deal

Rob Ryan might be out DC and Norv Turner might get the OC job too.

We're def drafting a QB in the first round.
Thurman should get our DC job opening. Rob will more likely be our LB coach. Norv becoming our OC is a step in the right direction. Who in the world could we draft in the first round that is NFL ready?

this video hurts to watch but they picked the perfect background music
laugh.gif
Yo' this video was SO painful to watch!

Marty Morninhweg is the new OC.

Seattle's old GM is the new GM.  Basically another Tannenbaum...

Marty has a history of shining up ****** QBs and making them look good for a season.  And Sanchez did run the west coast back at USC. who knows...

I say trade for Kirk Cousins.  And you know damn well if he's on the board we're gonna take Te'O
tired.gif

What's up with Matt Flynn? Why can't we trade for him?

Jets have a laundry list of things we need.

1. New QB
2. Pass rushers on the edge
3. Younger LB's
4. Capable RB. Especially a hybrid type, since we're going to run a WCO now.
5. Receivers to catch the ball
6. Safeties since Bell and Landry are gone.
7. New owner. I hate Woody Johnson.

if they're gonna draft defense they might as well bring in Jarvis Jones and call it a day.  He'll prob be a bust, but at least I'll feel better going into next season than if they bring in Kekua and Te'O's non tackling ***.

Marty has a history of shining up ****** QBs and making them look good for a season.  And Sanchez did run the west coast back at USC. who knows...

I say trade for Kirk Cousins.  And you know damn well if he's on the board we're gonna take Te'O
tired.gif
Doubt we'll get an MLB when we have other and bigger needs...

but it's the Jets. and it's the draft. Anything can happen when you combine the two lol.

I'll provide a small writeup about the hirings. I don't know much of Idzik, so I can't really critique the move. I just hope for the best.

Mornhinweg is an interesting hire, and to be honest - I felt like he was the right man for the job.

Back
Top Bottom