2012 PREVIEW: Nike Air Foamposite Ones - UPDATED 10/30

I aint gonna lie though, thoes gold foams with the red accents are kinda tough. I wanna see in person, though.Also..whats up with that jacket Penny got on?

Those yellow joints hurt my eyes...people are about to be looking crazy with those

i just understand the saturation of all the bright colors all of sudden. Give us simple cw's and a few retro's

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

If this is a foam 1...the USA shoe, why does it look to have a foam pro sole?
They're probably two samples a One and a Pro. So maybe a finally decision has not been made about which version will release 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

If this is a foam 1...the USA shoe, why does it look to have a foam pro sole?
There are probably two samples a One and a Pro. So maybe a finally decision has not been made about which version will release 

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

I'm done with the foam ones until some og colorways drop...give me volts please!

Q. F. T!Knowing Nike, they'll use them as an ace in the hole(if they release at all). As soon as you completely lose respect for the foams, BIM! They go upside your head with some G @#%&.

Another shot of the Gold Foam 1's from the other site.  I hope these release exactly like this.  This looks just like the color of the gold FP1's.
160u6p5.jpg

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Another shot of the Gold Foam 1's from the other site.  I hope these release exactly like this.  This looks just like the color of the gold FP1's.
160u6p5.jpg
yea....those are bought too...i love that flightposite I gold...
pimp.gif

Was hoping 2012 would be a year I calm down on purchases, but foams will negate that. I'm a fiend
frown.gif

count me in for two pairs of those gold ones drop. one of them would get the black sole treatment early 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

160u6p5.jpg

x2.....NO QUESTIONS!

Back
Top Bottom