2012 Republican Presedential Debate 12/15/11

just want to open convo on next election, even if you are not republican watch and see what is being talked about.  Its pretty easy to see the only sane minded person there and it goes for both parties, if you want to save america changes need to be made.

I disagree, one candidate out there is pretty much our only shot left, 4 more years of what we currently have is very bleek.

Originally Posted by CEmma23

I disagree, one candidate out there is pretty much our only shot left, 4 more years of what we currently have is very bleek.
I have some beachfront property in Kansas for you.

127792585598.gif

i missed tonights debate. i agree with Fraij none of these people have a change beating Obama. While I dont think Obama has done the best job this term, I see him getting a lot more done next term since he wont have to worry about all the politics involved with getting re-election.

presedent

presedent

presedent

presedent

presedential

son
RON %$@$@ PAUL

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by CEmma23

I have some beachfront property in Memphis for you.

Fixed.

well a couple people mentioned the name, dr. paul.  im not going to entertain the smart !+! comments as that just proves the point that uninformed or people just dont care.  just trying to spark a serious convo and see where this board is at as we head into the last stretch because the country is heading into dangerous future with the rhetoric of the other candidates and the position of the current admin which needs no explanation

the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not improve race relations or enhance freedom. Instead, the forced integration dictated by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 increased racial tensions while diminishing individual liberty.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 gave the federal government unprecedented power over the hiring, employee relations, and customer service practices of every business in the country. The result was a massive violation of the rights of private property and contract, which are the bedrocks of free society. The federal government has no legitimate authority to infringe on the rights of private property owners to use their property as they please and to form (or not form) contracts with terms mutually agreeable to all parties. The rights of all private property owners, even those whose actions decent people find abhorrent, must be respected if we are to maintain a free society.

http://www.ronpaul.com/on...issues/civil-rights-act/

http://articles.cnn.com/2...ks-whites?_s=PM:tongue:OLITICS
A series of newsletters in the name of GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul contain several racist remarks -- including one that says order was restored to Los Angeles after the 1992 riots when blacks went "to pick up their welfare checks."

lmao ron paul is electable?

he wants to dissolve public education, well, the department of education

LMAO

and he's the sane one!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

you got corny $#@ dudes telling the USA they would start war to get a drone back LMAO

and people clapped!

yo, i watch these debates like my girl watches reality TV

to laugh at what happens next.

your boy mitt romney said "obama tried to pick winners and losers and you have to let the market decide what industry is next......if i was president i think manufacturing and high tech would be the next industries"

these dudes criticise then explain how they would do the exact same thing if they were president

last night bachmann said if she was president she would make sure obama something

lmao if she was president she would still be concerned with barack obama

lmao

!%*% is a joke.

i like paul but hes certainly not going to get elected by anyone, not even the GOP

When a democrat is in office it's "the country is in shambles we need change."

When a republican is in office it's "the country is in shambles we need change."

So in short nothing changes. These "debates" are nothing but American Idol. Posing for cameras, repeating the same rhetoric, lying, and avoiding critical thinking while looking good in our suits and makeup. Nearly all politicians are the same they want nothing other than their political careers to keep going and they will say and do whatever they can to do so. The person they are facing off against is the worst human being in the world, hates america, and is leading the world into the toilet. If you elect me I will change things up (they won't), I will listen to the people (they won't), I will make America "better" (it will be close to the same), and I will work for you (they won't).

In short if you are actually taking a side in politics more power to you but to think your side is great and the other side is the devil you really need to get out more. They all are cut from the same cloth and it's a big club "and you ain't in it."

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This is a group of jokers. Obama will go another 4 years.
doubt it.

i like romney's chances...if da Tea party crowd would stop for a second and look at da bigger picture they would understand that he's da perfect mix idealogical

wise for da general election, and he's got it in da bag as far as economy/business experience. if da nomination goes to a super right conservative, obama's gonna have

a cake walk beating him.

Ahhh the monthly let's elect Ron Paul threads.... He'll fix it.... Won't even waste the cool stoneface emoticon for my sarcasm..

You watch the first 5 debates, you won't miss anything in the last 80.. Actually would have watched last night just to be provide some comedy...

Will be nice to see the end of a political era this year... And we wait for a new political regime to take over from the Reagan Revolution, like when the Reagan Revolution took over for the New Deal Era.

Obama wins in a landslide if any of the candidates not named Mitt (who he will still beat), or Huntsman (who has less of a chance than Paul) get the nomination...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This is a group of jokers. Obama will go another 4 years.
doubt it.

i like romney's chances...if da Tea party crowd would stop for a second and look at da bigger picture they would understand that he's da perfect mix idealogical

wise for da general election, and he's got it in da bag as far as economy/business experience. if da nomination goes to a super right conservative, obama's gonna have

a cake walk beating him.

Mitt Romney is John Kerry 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom