2012 Retro Jordan 11 "Bred"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pair of the 2012 retro Jordan 11 "breds" from flight club. My question is that I noticed that the box did not come with the suggested retail price sticker on the the size tag which most Jordan boxes come with and the sticker was not taken off because there was no preforated line. Does that mean that the shoes are fake? I've been told that Flight Club is the most legit website for retro Jordans, but I wasn't sure. 

Actually, they probably were a overseas pair, since they don't have the price tag on them. I'm sure they're real. Im just suprised that you bought a pair at flightclub. #rapeprices

Actually, they probably were a overseas pair, since they don't have the price tag on them. I'm sure they're real. Im
just suprised that you bought a pair at flightclub. #rapeprices

Nah, I buy shoes over seas to and they always have the price tag .

Yeah, but anyways I'm pretty sure they're real. Just have them checked in the price/fakes checks section of the Jordan Brand Forum.

Is the price tag thing just ripped off. It comes as a tearable option if you're giving it as a gift or something..

Post a close pic of the size tag...

You're good bro. They just tore the msrp tag off so wouldn't see how much more they were charging you. Even though you already knew the original price. Flight club is legit. Just high as hell.

Be careful-They do sell bgrades at times but that is stated in the condition so unless u overlooked it ur good. It's probably just an overseas pair

There good, I've gotten shoes from them before in the wrong box , they have even shipped me the wrong shoes haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom