*****2012 SUMMER JAM THREAD*****

"EGOS WERE INVOLVED... MY EGO... YOUR EGO... WAYNES EGO... IN THE END IT WAS BOTH OF FAULTS."

nuclear-explosions42.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Funk Flex gotta be the most biggest hypocrite ever
laugh.gif

This. Fool should of snapped when she started acting smart. I just wanna see this Scaff Beezy dude slap Rosenberg.
stillmaticshay wrote:
flex sounded like a fool...nicki had a lot of good points.
They both looked dumb at points. How is Nicki Minaj gon talk about how big and bad she is and representin for women and the fact remains that Lil Wayne told her to not perform

why invite someone out to rock ya show... and you diss them like that before they come out?
come on now... lol

people are right to have an opinion... yes... but there is a time and place for everything.

flex sounded like a fool...nicki had a lot of good points.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

this dudes an idiot...save that real hip hop underground nonsense for rock the bells...you are at HOT 97 SUMMER JAM
laugh.gif

how many people bought tickets because Paul Rosenberg was gonna be on the mic
nerd.gif
  I'll wait

these dudes wanna try and play both sides of the fence...your on a major commercial radio station in the biggest market in the world basically...go make some pirate internet station if you dont wanna play/hear nikki minaj

yea that starships song is whatever but who said it was hiphop? thats clearly meant for another audience and good for her if she can switch lanes like that...

Nicki got em when He said I felt you came at me and felt disrespected and she said oooh so yall can diss me, but can't take the disses lol

In the end Rosenberg can have his opinion, but just wrong place wrong time, he took it personal and forgot he was at a biz representing hot97

Mannnn $!%+ that! Rosenberg was prolly drunk & just felt like being honest as most drunk people are.

Its not like he was lying..

interview made both of them look stupid...but with chicks like Nicki Minaj, you could NEVER win an argument anyways...when she started talking about records sales im pretty sure a world record for collective eye rolling across the state of NY was broken...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

interview made both of them look stupid...but with chicks like Nicki Minaj, you could NEVER win an argument anyways...when she started talking about records sales im pretty sure a world record for collective eye rolling across the state of NY was broken...

roll.gif
so true like who the #@!$ this %$#@! think he is b
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

The dude busted for buying a ******, goin in on the dude that wears uggs...

grin.gif
True, but let's not act like Birdman and Slim ain't been up in Drake, Wayne, and Lil' Twist's guts.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

The dude busted for buying a ******, goin in on the dude that wears uggs...

grin.gif
True, but let's not act like Birdman and Slim ain't been up in Drake, Wayne, and Lil' Twist's guts.
enh,  i don't bother with conjecture. The only fact is what Mister Cee got pinched for
so he should the very last person barking up that tree...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Shaze804

this dudes an idiot...save that real hip hop underground nonsense for rock the bells...you are at HOT 97 SUMMER JAM
laugh.gif

how many people bought tickets because Paul Rosenberg was gonna be on the mic
nerd.gif
� I'll wait

these dudes wanna try and play both sides of the fence...your on a major commercial radio station in the biggest market in the world basically...go make some pirate internet station if you dont wanna play/hear nikki minaj

yea that starships song is whatever but who said it was hiphop? thats clearly meant for another audience and good for her if she can switch lanes like that...
Exactly, Rosenberg has this elitist attitude and for some reason he decides to unleash it at Hot 97's most pop event of the year? Who he is trying to convert there? I don't give an F if the backpackers think Rosenberg is right, if he's so disgusted by radio hip-hop, get the hell of the radio! Pete's trying to have his latkes and eat them too.
In actuality, this guy may have just cost Hot 97 millions of dollars in future revenue by going out of his way to insult the Barbz. Sure, you'll always have a group of 16 year olds who will buy tickets each year to see the hot act of the summer, but what about when this group ais 17-20 years old? Rosenberg did a great job of ensuring a large group of (suburban) youths with their parents money are NOT going to make return visits over the next five years. Now, Hot 97 needs to spend $$ to pick up new people to replace Rosenberg's gaffe.

As for YMCMB, I think it was a smart business move to show solidarity and pull the entire crew offstage. How many times were YMCMB artists on the morning show with Cipha and Rosenberg and Rosenberg gave the party line? The guy's two-faced, don't pander to an artist on the morning show, watch your company book the artist for a much lower appearance fee, and then insult them and their fans 60 minutes before a set. Whether or not Rosenberg's keeping it real with the underground segment, he's being highly unprofessional and costing his employers money,

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

when montana perform? need that old max b feel in this dead summer jam
I could never get into French Montana...dude is garbage to me..
eyes.gif

Only Max B feel we gonna get is from Max B..and we won't see him until 2041 (if that) 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

owwwwwwwwwww 

EDIT: Speaking of Max B...I wish the whole Max/Jim beef would get squashed...Max and Jim had so many classics back in the day...Summer Jam would have benefited from some Stack Bundles/Max B/Dipset.....
tired.gif
frown.gif

damn good looks for that link...i aint even peep da first 30 mins..... so flex is ridiculously funny....threw my man pro style under da bus though...smh

Back
Top Bottom