2012 TOYOTA CAMRY OFFICIAL PICS .. It Looks better than a LEXUS!! Honda , Chevy Better watch out!!!

looks more like a HyundaixSuburuxPOS now. somebody should be fired!

I guess Toyota aint playing with this new 2012 Camry
eek.gif

What's good with these threads hyping Lexus and Toyota? Viral marketing?

Anywho.. I wouldnt expect any crap coming from Toyota. They have some making up to do after their whole fiasco in 2010

do people on this board just care about looks? the car doesn't look ugly by any means; it looks conservative, which is appropriate for a FAMILY sedan.
its MPG went up a few notches, and its hybrid went up like 8mpg, which is ridiculously great. 

toyota's reliability remains top notch, something you should always want in a car

and its interior got upgraded with bigger space, something you want in the midsize sedan segment.

the reviews have been great for the camry, and they will continue to be the #1 selling car in the US. 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

IMO, the last camry that looked good was this one...

toyota-camry-se-20050825061523111.jpg
Meh. I havent found one good looking one on Toyota Nation. Not saying its ugly, but its hard to make it look good. Leaving it stock > doing ANYTHING to it.
The previous gen Cam IMO is the best. I forgot whos car this is from TN, kudos to the owner though. Beautiful car, and great job modding.

pimp.gif

I'll mess with a Camry. Not too fond of the red. A black one slammed with black wheels would look sick.

It's just an update of the current generaton. It's not like it's going to the next gen.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

do people on this board just care about looks? the car doesn't look ugly by any means; it looks conservative, which is appropriate for a FAMILY sedan.
its MPG went up a few notches, and its hybrid went up like 8mpg, which is ridiculously great. 

toyota's reliability remains top notch, something you should always want in a car

and its interior got upgraded with bigger space, something you want in the midsize sedan segment.

the reviews have been great for the camry, and they will continue to be the #1 selling car in the US. 
This is NT.
laugh.gif
Looks and only looks. "Image" is everything.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Rear is too boxy. Not impressed at all, the current gen looks much better.

This.  I like the look of the '11 but the '12 looks kinda plain.

so generic. I don't know how anyone can get excited about owning a Camry. I'm sure it's a good car and all but it sure as hell ain't nothing to look at.

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

so generic. I don't know how anyone can get excited about owning a Camry. I'm sure it's a good car and all but it sure as hell ain't nothing to look at.
Getting any new car is exciting IMO.
But yeah, I sorta agree with you. I was pretty meh at the thought of getting a Camry at first, but I was still excited about getting a new car period. Ive grown to like it a lot.

I'm glad I decided to keep my 2007 instead of turning it in to jump into a new lease. They have ruined this car. The front end is trying way to hard to be the new Camaro and that interior. YUCK!

Originally Posted by jc619er

I'm glad I decided to keep my 2007 instead of turning it in to jump into a new lease. They have ruined this car. The front end is trying way to hard to be the new Camaro and that interior. YUCK!
laugh.gif
Stop leasing Camrys. And the interior is much better than the heavily criticized interior of the last generation Camry. It is a better Camry, period.

Back
Top Bottom