2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

5389357.bin

5389355.bin

Toyota_FT86_II_side_894007q.jpg

Eh the short wheelbase and overall small size will mean it handles sharper and is easier to park... still interested

Eh the short wheelbase and overall small size will mean it handles sharper and is easier to park... still interested

There are more than enough bloated, overweight cars out there. I'm pumped that it's actually gonna be small and light.

There are more than enough bloated, overweight cars out there. I'm pumped that it's actually gonna be small and light.

I'm intrigued...I've been looking for a good rear-wheel drive car to downsize when to when my lease is up...One that is over 200 hp that's not a mustang, but also not an uber-expensive german car either.  This may just fit the bill.

I'm intrigued...I've been looking for a good rear-wheel drive car to downsize when to when my lease is up...One that is over 200 hp that's not a mustang, but also not an uber-expensive german car either.  This may just fit the bill.

Originally Posted by quik1987

This car will be 200 hp tops. They may release a turbo a year or 2 after.

200 hp isn't really that bad for the price point, considering how small and light it's going to be, it can be on an MR-2 or S2000 kind of car. I think this is suppose to compete with the Genesis Coupe though so I wouldn't be surprised if a second trim with 250-270 hp will also be available. I would prefer they use a V6 but the engine might be way too big for this car, I'd still like to see it though.

Originally Posted by quik1987

This car will be 200 hp tops. They may release a turbo a year or 2 after.

200 hp isn't really that bad for the price point, considering how small and light it's going to be, it can be on an MR-2 or S2000 kind of car. I think this is suppose to compete with the Genesis Coupe though so I wouldn't be surprised if a second trim with 250-270 hp will also be available. I would prefer they use a V6 but the engine might be way too big for this car, I'd still like to see it though.

Back
Top Bottom