2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

That Wing! 
laugh.gif

The wing on the red one has got to go but I kind of like the additions to the front fascia.

The wing on the red one has got to go but I kind of like the additions to the front fascia.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i always thought "entry level luxury" was da most dumbest segment in cars...if u can't afford a ACTUAL luxury car

then why don't u stop kidding yourself and get something that actually has more options/features VS coppin a stripped down

car cuz of da badge...there's a REASON why luxury cars are badged in numerical fashion VS RS, GT, SRT, etc. because

da luxury car makers dont want to push away price conscience buyers showing off badged that broadcast that you "went da cheap route"

da average joe doesn't know da different between a 325i, 330i, 335i, 335XL,..its all jargen to em..all they know is da propeller logo..

however people are becoming more and more savy with cars thanks to da internet, so what you see now is people completely de-badging

they whips to keep da aura, facade etc. (aka fooling themselves
laugh.gif
)

and as far as V6 muscle cars, everyone knows they're a cop out/take down of da V8's..no 2 ways around it..if u just like how da car looks

you should like why it looks da way it does (cuz if its performance background)

To me anything over $40k-50k is a whole lot of money on a car.  If I was to spend that much money on a car, it won't be damn Dodge or a Ford.  It better be Cadillac, BMW, Audi or a Benz.  

I'm not a drag racer nor do not ever plan on driving like I stole my car just to get groceries.  So I wouldn't need a 500 Hp mustang or da Charger to pick some dinner with the wifey.  

At the end of the day, consumers would buy what they want.  In my opinion a used G37, 335i, A5, C350 > brand new Charger or Mustang
it doesn't matter if you're gonna sparingly use all that power..why settle for less and pay da exact same amount or LESS then coppin something cuz its got a "prettier badge" with NO kind of performance/options upgrades...

take da Zl1 camaro for example, you're getting a car thats capable for unleashing 580HP and over 550 lbs of torque, ALL da options and creature comforts you would want in a contemporary car for a mere 55-57k and you're gonna tell me you rather

cop a BASE audi, bimmer, benz for da SAME price or more and have LESS capablity and DEFINITELY more maintenance? makes zero sense to me.

-sorry duke, but if you take a used g37, 335i, a5, c350 with no warranty vs a BRAND new

2007-Dodge-Charger-SRT8-3.jpeg

2012_charger_srt8_images_001.jpg

2011-Ford-Mustang-GT-1.JPG

buggin b
grin.gif

i always thought "entry level luxury" was da most dumbest segment in cars...if u can't afford a ACTUAL luxury car

then why don't u stop kidding yourself and get something that actually has more options/features VS coppin a stripped down

car cuz of da badge...there's a REASON why luxury cars are badged in numerical fashion VS RS, GT, SRT, etc. because

da luxury car makers dont want to push away price conscience buyers showing off badged that broadcast that you "went da cheap route"

da average joe doesn't know da different between a 325i, 330i, 335i, 335XL,..its all jargen to em..all they know is da propeller logo..

however people are becoming more and more savy with cars thanks to da internet, so what you see now is people completely de-badging

they whips to keep da aura, facade etc. (aka fooling themselves
laugh.gif
)

and as far as V6 muscle cars, everyone knows they're a cop out/take down of da V8's..no 2 ways around it..if u just like how da car looks

you should like why it looks da way it does (cuz if its performance background)

To me anything over $40k-50k is a whole lot of money on a car.  If I was to spend that much money on a car, it won't be damn Dodge or a Ford.  It better be Cadillac, BMW, Audi or a Benz.  

I'm not a drag racer nor do not ever plan on driving like I stole my car just to get groceries.  So I wouldn't need a 500 Hp mustang or da Charger to pick some dinner with the wifey.  

At the end of the day, consumers would buy what they want.  In my opinion a used G37, 335i, A5, C350 > brand new Charger or Mustang
it doesn't matter if you're gonna sparingly use all that power..why settle for less and pay da exact same amount or LESS then coppin something cuz its got a "prettier badge" with NO kind of performance/options upgrades...

take da Zl1 camaro for example, you're getting a car thats capable for unleashing 580HP and over 550 lbs of torque, ALL da options and creature comforts you would want in a contemporary car for a mere 55-57k and you're gonna tell me you rather

cop a BASE audi, bimmer, benz for da SAME price or more and have LESS capablity and DEFINITELY more maintenance? makes zero sense to me.

-sorry duke, but if you take a used g37, 335i, a5, c350 with no warranty vs a BRAND new

2007-Dodge-Charger-SRT8-3.jpeg

2012_charger_srt8_images_001.jpg

2011-Ford-Mustang-GT-1.JPG

buggin b
grin.gif

Dude you completely ignored the part where he said "I'm not a drag racer".

A lot of people don't give a crap about who has the lower 0-60 time and who can run the quarter mile in under 12 seconds. They want a car with a nice interior, and don't argue this one, because German interiors >>> American interiors. Not saying they're better cars, but their interiors are nicer.

I love fast cars, and I'd probably take the domestic muscle car over the base model European import. But different people have different wants in a car.

Dude you completely ignored the part where he said "I'm not a drag racer".

A lot of people don't give a crap about who has the lower 0-60 time and who can run the quarter mile in under 12 seconds. They want a car with a nice interior, and don't argue this one, because German interiors >>> American interiors. Not saying they're better cars, but their interiors are nicer.

I love fast cars, and I'd probably take the domestic muscle car over the base model European import. But different people have different wants in a car.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

40-50K? I'll be buying a Vette over a damn charger or camaro.
what if u need more seats?
nerd.gif

unless ur forever alone you're gonna want room for ur buddies/jumpoff's friends, etc.

nerd.gif

unless ur forever alone you're gonna want room for ur buddies/jumpoff's friends, etc.

nerd.gif

Nah, even if you have to drive a bunch of friends, you still need to go with the 2-seater.

They can either get their own rides or they can wait for you to come back and get them.

Driving around in a Lamborghini >>> driving around in a 4-door, even if it's something like a Panamera Turbo. True car fans will understand the lack of practicality
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Nah, even if you have to drive a bunch of friends, you still need to go with the 2-seater.

They can either get their own rides or they can wait for you to come back and get them.

Driving around in a Lamborghini >>> driving around in a 4-door, even if it's something like a Panamera Turbo. True car fans will understand the lack of practicality
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Bingo!

Originally Posted by scshift

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Bingo!

Really, 4 pipes on a 200hp car? 
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

Vette > Charger / Camaro

Really, 4 pipes on a 200hp car? 
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

Vette > Charger / Camaro

Back
Top Bottom