2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

so any idea of what kind of gas you can use and the mileage per gallon?

I think I am set to trade in my 370Z and get a BRZ

MPGs are all estimates at the moment but iirc it is being speculated at 30mpg combined, which I think is pretty good. I might have read somewhere that it might need premium fuel though.

MPGs are all estimates at the moment but iirc it is being speculated at 30mpg combined, which I think is pretty good. I might have read somewhere that it might need premium fuel though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

good looks
I am 99% sure I am buying a loaded BRZ Premium and probably adding the STi exhaust and wheels from the go

I read the premium is $27k so with the options I am sure I can pull it for $30k out the door or less assuming price reports are close to true

good looks
I am 99% sure I am buying a loaded BRZ Premium and probably adding the STi exhaust and wheels from the go

I read the premium is $27k so with the options I am sure I can pull it for $30k out the door or less assuming price reports are close to true

Talked to a sales rep at Scion and he said he sold a couple already (pre-ordered) for $25k.

Is it stupid that I would buy this car in a heartbeat if it was a Nissan?
grin.gif
Why couldn't this be the new s-chassis... S16.

Just so it could live happily with my Silvia.

mad.gif

Vertex-Edge-Prototype-Toyota-86-back-614x353.jpg

OOF!

Talked to a sales rep at Scion and he said he sold a couple already (pre-ordered) for $25k.

Is it stupid that I would buy this car in a heartbeat if it was a Nissan?
grin.gif
Why couldn't this be the new s-chassis... S16.

Just so it could live happily with my Silvia.

mad.gif

Vertex-Edge-Prototype-Toyota-86-back-614x353.jpg

OOF!

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

It's funny because Scion ran a contest where they draw 86 entries and those first 86 get the dibs on the first 86 Scion FRS sold in the US, the thing is, they still didn't tell how much the car is. So those people are actually putting a down payment to reserve their car w/o knowing how much it actually is. 
laugh.gif

It's funny because Scion ran a contest where they draw 86 entries and those first 86 get the dibs on the first 86 Scion FRS sold in the US, the thing is, they still didn't tell how much the car is. So those people are actually putting a down payment to reserve their car w/o knowing how much it actually is. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
An affordable RWD Japanese car is a pretty big deal I guess. I'm in Canada too so if that price the dude gave me isn't bs, then it should be a bit cheaper in the US.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
An affordable RWD Japanese car is a pretty big deal I guess. I'm in Canada too so if that price the dude gave me isn't bs, then it should be a bit cheaper in the US.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Havent really read the topic through, but why trade a 370z for a BRZ?

Sacrificing a lot of power.

Guessing though its for better MPG plus a little performance?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'm not certain I will do this but this car will still be pretty fast with it's weight; having better interior and backseats would be nice too

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'm not certain I will do this but this car will still be pretty fast with it's weight; having better interior and backseats would be nice too

Back
Top Bottom